“Superb value ”

Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Excellent service and huge range of dishes. Highly recommend the All you can eat menu at £17.00 per head. We had a great evening there in a party of twelve.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

We ordered a takeaway meal a couple of times whilst on holiday. As in previous years the food was well cooked, tasted good and ready within 20 minutes of telephoning. All very efficient and pleasant staff. Crispy shredded chilli beef and chicken curry were favourites. We have ordered from the Watermargin in past years whilst in the area and would certainly use again, just as good if not better than previous years.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Amazing evening for my bridesmaids and both side of the family to get to know each other before my wedding. Suki worked with me to arrange a set menu and baked a gorgeous surprise pudding... Guinness cake with Baileys cream, delicious. Highly recommend the water margin, we always leave smiling having had a great evening :)

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

We always choose this restaurant when out with friend or family.
Always greeted with a a smile and the prawn crackers!
Try the chinese smoked chicken. Amazing
The restaurant is often busy on the "all you can eat" nights
Cant wait to return

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 30 August 2017

Well I'll start by saying the staff were brilliant considering they were rushed about and I only saw 3!! The food was good but not superb for the price!! Then there is the wait well we got there at 7 and we didn't leave till 10.45 2 and a half hours of that was waiting for food or drinks appalling wait especially when you have work the next day,all I can say was it's a good job the company was good,I would not recommend at all and I definitely won't return need either a better system and more staff!!

Date of visit: August 2017