“Home from home”
Review of Cleaderscroft

Cleaderscroft
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in St Agnes
Cleaderscroft
Ranked #5 of 12 St Agnes B&B and Inns
Reviewed 25 September 2016

My husband and I spent the weekend here and found it to be a lovely place to stay. Hosts were very welcoming and accommodating. Breakfast was excellent. We had a room with a four poster bed which was very comfortable. Loved all the nick-knacks around the place. All in all a very relaxed stay - just like being at home! Would definitely recommend.

Room Tip: Choose the four poster bed
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 21 September 2016

Lovely friendly hosts. Lovely breakfast with lots of choice. We stayed in double en-suite room which was clean and comfortable with lots of fluffy towels, and a very comfy bed. Has it's own parking just across the road. Is near to walk to everything you want in St Agnes

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2016

Jeanie and Ted (the Legend) were the perfect hosts for our short stay in St Agnes last month. We're walking the South West Coast Path and this is definitely in the top 3 B&Bs for the first 200 miles. Stonking good breakfast, comfortable and well equipped rooms, and importantly a really warm welcome. Thank you guys!

Room Tip: there are 4-posters if you want to request one!
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 June 2016

Myself and my parents, one of whom has mobility problems, had a very nice stay. Jeannie and Ted made sure we were comfortable and well looked after. Excellent English breakfast! Ted provided some excellent directions for a hike that I took.

Room Tip: Some nice self-contained suites.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2015 via mobile

I'm a reasonably regular visitor to St Agnes and have stayed in a few B&B's over the last 18 months. This was certainly a great choice and I would recommend to family and friends.

It's classic British B&B style but with one difference - the service was perfect!!!

The owners were incredibly friendly and accommodating of my requests and couldn't do enough for me. Everything from the fresh coffee left outside my door each morning at the arranged time through to the take-away cooked breakfast on my last morning were perfect!!!

The room was large and spotlessly clean, The en-suite was roomy and well appointed, the 4 poster bed an unexpected bonus, the private parking highly convenient (something of a luxury in St. Agnes).

I will certainly be staying again.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo