See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 August 2016

Jeanie and Ted (the Legend) were the perfect hosts for our short stay in St Agnes last month. We're walking the South West Coast Path and this is definitely in the top 3 B&Bs for the first 200 miles. Stonking good breakfast, comfortable and well equipped rooms, and importantly a really warm welcome. Thank you guys!

Room tip: there are 4-posters if you want to request one!
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 June 2016

Myself and my parents, one of whom has mobility problems, had a very nice stay. Jeannie and Ted made sure we were comfortable and well looked after. Excellent English breakfast! Ted provided some excellent directions for a hike that I took.

Room tip: Some nice self-contained suites.
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2015 via mobile

I'm a reasonably regular visitor to St Agnes and have stayed in a few B&B's over the last 18 months. This was certainly a great choice and I would recommend to family and friends.

It's classic British B&B style but with one difference - the service was perfect!!!

The owners were incredibly friendly and accommodating of my requests and couldn't do enough for me. Everything from the fresh coffee left outside my door each morning at the arranged time through to the take-away cooked breakfast on my last morning were perfect!!!

The room was large and spotlessly clean, The en-suite was roomy and well appointed, the 4 poster bed an unexpected bonus, the private parking highly convenient (something of a luxury in St. Agnes).

I will certainly be staying again.

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 12 July 2015 via mobile

Stayed at cleaderscroft a few days Ago whilst travelling round Cornwall. My husband used to holiday here when he was just eleven years old and had very happy memories so we thought we would go and see what it is like now and we are glad we did it has ample parking and a fantastic beach just 10 minutes walk away. The rooms are comfortable and breakfast very scrummy. We found the owners very pleasant and very interesting so I would recommend this charming bed and breakfast to my friends.

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank jetsetLondonuk
Reviewed 14 September 2014 via mobile

Two of us stayed for one night at Cleaderscroft. Our room was nice and clean and so was the bathroom.
Breakfast was extraordinary with fresh fruit and yogurt as a possible choice - delicious and a nice supplement/substitute for the standard full English.
The whole house is interestingly decorated with all sorts of little gadgets (yet without looking messy, which is an art in itself).

Date of stay: June 2014