Penkerris(St Agnes)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$229
US$192
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$213/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$170
US$164
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$184/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$341
US$113
PremierInn.com
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 June 2016

Myself and my parents, one of whom has mobility problems, had a very nice stay. Jeannie and Ted made sure we were comfortable and well looked after. Excellent English breakfast! Ted provided some excellent directions for a hike that I took.

Room Tip: Some nice self-contained suites.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2015 via mobile

I'm a reasonably regular visitor to St Agnes and have stayed in a few B&B's over the last 18 months. This was certainly a great choice and I would recommend to family and friends.

It's classic British B&B style but with one difference - the service was perfect!!!

The owners were incredibly friendly and accommodating of my requests and couldn't do enough for me. Everything from the fresh coffee left outside my door each morning at the arranged time through to the take-away cooked breakfast on my last morning were perfect!!!

The room was large and spotlessly clean, The en-suite was roomy and well appointed, the 4 poster bed an unexpected bonus, the private parking highly convenient (something of a luxury in St. Agnes).

I will certainly be staying again.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 July 2015 via mobile

Stayed at cleaderscroft a few days Ago whilst travelling round Cornwall. My husband used to holiday here when he was just eleven years old and had very happy memories so we thought we would go and see what it is like now and we are glad we did it has ample parking and a fantastic beach just 10 minutes walk away. The rooms are comfortable and breakfast very scrummy. We found the owners very pleasant and very interesting so I would recommend this charming bed and breakfast to my friends.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jetsetLondonuk
Reviewed 14 September 2014 via mobile

Two of us stayed for one night at Cleaderscroft. Our room was nice and clean and so was the bathroom.
Breakfast was extraordinary with fresh fruit and yogurt as a possible choice - delicious and a nice supplement/substitute for the standard full English.
The whole house is interestingly decorated with all sorts of little gadgets (yet without looking messy, which is an art in itself).

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 June 2014

9 of us Canadian Gals stayed here and had an amazing time. Jeanne could not do enough for us, Each evening we sat out on our patio and enjoyed the garden. Would stay there again in a minute.. We were on a week hiking tour and it was lovely to come home each day to Cleaderscroft.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends