All reviewscomfy bedhostsagnesbedroomcornwall
Reviewed 31 August 2015 via mobile

I'm a reasonably regular visitor to St Agnes and have stayed in a few B&B's over the last 18 months. This was certainly a great choice and I would recommend to family and friends.

It's classic British B&B style but with one difference - the service was perfect!!!

The owners were incredibly friendly and accommodating of my requests and couldn't do enough for me. Everything from the fresh coffee left outside my door each morning at the arranged time through to the take-away cooked breakfast on my last morning were perfect!!!

The room was large and spotlessly clean, The en-suite was roomy and well appointed, the 4 poster bed an unexpected bonus, the private parking highly convenient (something of a luxury in St. Agnes).

I will certainly be staying again.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 July 2015 via mobile

Stayed at cleaderscroft a few days Ago whilst travelling round Cornwall. My husband used to holiday here when he was just eleven years old and had very happy memories so we thought we would go and see what it is like now and we are glad we did it has ample parking and a fantastic beach just 10 minutes walk away. The rooms are comfortable and breakfast very scrummy. We found the owners very pleasant and very interesting so I would recommend this charming bed and breakfast to my friends.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jetsetLondonuk
Reviewed 14 September 2014 via mobile

Two of us stayed for one night at Cleaderscroft. Our room was nice and clean and so was the bathroom.
Breakfast was extraordinary with fresh fruit and yogurt as a possible choice - delicious and a nice supplement/substitute for the standard full English.
The whole house is interestingly decorated with all sorts of little gadgets (yet without looking messy, which is an art in itself).

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank tingeltangel
Reviewed 19 June 2014

9 of us Canadian Gals stayed here and had an amazing time. Jeanne could not do enough for us, Each evening we sat out on our patio and enjoyed the garden. Would stay there again in a minute.. We were on a week hiking tour and it was lovely to come home each day to Cleaderscroft.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Marlin T
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Within walking distance of the beach and several good restaurants Cleaderscroft is very well located. It has a large car park which is very useful as parking is not easy elsewhere in the centre of the village.
Our room was spacious and the bed was VERY comfortable. Large as well! The en-suite had a good shower and lots of towels, plus the usual shower gels etc (which not all B&Bs do).
Breakfast was good - especially the fruit and yogurt starter.
There is a lovely garden which you can enjoy - where the owners will bring you tea or coffee.
For me the lack of tea making facilities in the room was the only downside. I would not want to wake the owners at 6am for a cup of tea.
Cost when we went was £80 for the room for the night.

Room Tip: We were at the front, by the road, but it was still very quiet until 7am as there is very little traffic at night.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple