All reviews perfect hosts fantastic stay sanders beds breakfast wedding
Reviewed 12 September 2015

Trudie and Anders are lovely and welcoming guests. The room we had was spotless, very modern in fixtures and decor and very comfortable. It was quite a small room and the most expensive of the four different guesthouses we stayed in across Cornwall on our 15 nights away. I guess that is a reflection on the area, which of course is out of the hosts' control. The breakfast was fantastic and the breakfast room equally impressive. They serve breakfast in their fabulous kitchen diner so the guests can actually talk to, and watch, Trudie while she is cooking. This was a first for us but as Anders and Trudie are great conversationalists, this was a big plus!

Date of stay: August 2015
Reviewed 5 August 2015

Dormy House B&B in Rock is owned by Trudie & Anders who, like ourselves are avid golf enthusiasts. Trudie is actually the Ladies Captain at the nearby St Enodoc Golf Club which is a great Course to play,
Our room was compact, but the open windows allowed fresh air to circulate. The bathroom was a good size, but we were missing soap on our arrival.
Our hosts were very friendly and we chatted about golf for some time.
A superb breakfast was served in an open-planned kitchen / dining room.
This is a lovely place to stay, and highly recommended.

Date of stay: July 2015
1  Thank Vietgolf
Reviewed 31 May 2015 via mobile

My wife and I have stayed at the St Moritz several times but decided to come into Rock more to allow us to walk around a bit.
After looking at the reviews we decided to give it a go and we were not disappointed. The rooms were clean, bathrooms large and plenty of storage.
Breakfast was cooked to order and was excellent.
Can only say positive things and would definitely return.

Date of stay: May 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jumbocoke
Reviewed 7 May 2015

A return visit for my husband and I. We were made very welcome by Trudie and Anders on arrival and our room was of a very high standard. Lovely and clean, with tea and coffee making facilities, complimentary towels and 2 bottles of still water and biscuits, combined with very comfortable beds and an excellent shower with plenty of hot water and ps hairdryer, makes this our first port of call when visiting this part of the country. The breakfast is excellent, using local produce and excellently prepared by Anders and Trudie. Thank you both for looking after us so well and we hold this review helps future visitors with bookings.

Date of stay: May 2015
2  Thank STB4JAB
Reviewed 16 April 2015

unfortunately, I did not get a chance to try this place. I was looking for a quote for our family, and just got a one line email back "I am sorry, we do not accommodate children"
It's the very first time in my life I received such a reply ! Unbelievable, and unacceptable

Date of stay: April 2015