All reviews sunday lunch salad great food fish crab the pub specials board ate here steak john dory selection of beers friendly atmosphere good sized portions chilli cooked to perfection whilst on holiday potatoes
Reviewed 2 September 2017

Popped in for a swift one after visiting my father in a local nursing home. Found the landlady rude, dismissive and most unhelpful when serving our drinks. Obviously thought I was an emmet but the pint was good.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Staying in a nearby cottage and we just kept coming back (four times in fact). There was just so much variety and the fresh fish is to die for. Speaking as we found the staff were friendly and helpful

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Called in for lunch and it was lovely to see there was such a great choice of gluten free meals available, I chose the fish and chips and my husband the ham eggs and chips and both were excellent. The barman was really friendly and helpful, I would definitely recommend.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

This was my second visit to the trewellard arms and found the land lady rude and sour faced.i was on holiday and it seemed as though the locals took priority over other guests here to spend money.i wasn't made to feel welcome and although the food was of good quality there was nothing on the evening menu to suit my lighter appetite.
I found my needs were much better catered for at the Meadery next door where there was a warm pleasant atmosphere and the food superb and at a more reasonable price.

Stayed: July 2017
2  Thank Catfoo
Reviewed 14 July 2017

Only had food in the restaurant to comment on. Went with 2 friends (4 of us in all) and every starter and main meal was excellent. Good ingredients, freshly cooked, piping hot food and very well presented. Good menu, with a variety of dishes, including vegetarian.
Our friends, who live nearby, had never been and were impressed with what they ate. The staff were very helpful and friendly, a good atmosphere overall. Try it for yourself.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends