“Friendly staff in local pub”
Review of Trewellard Arms

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pendeen
Trewellard Arms
Ranked #1 of 5 Pendeen B&B and Inns
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Repeat visitor, pub has nice local but inviting feel. Came here for dinner although the menu did not have many pub favourites it used to have & had a lot more fish dishes. Had the fish & chips which were very good & was. Big portion. Desserts looks great in the cabinet but had no room for it!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 2 September 2017

Popped in for a swift one after visiting my father in a local nursing home. Found the landlady rude, dismissive and most unhelpful when serving our drinks. Obviously thought I was an emmet but the pint was good.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Staying in a nearby cottage and we just kept coming back (four times in fact). There was just so much variety and the fresh fish is to die for. Speaking as we found the staff were friendly and helpful

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Called in for lunch and it was lovely to see there was such a great choice of gluten free meals available, I chose the fish and chips and my husband the ham eggs and chips and both were excellent. The barman was really friendly and helpful, I would definitely recommend.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

This was my second visit to the trewellard arms and found the land lady rude and sour faced.i was on holiday and it seemed as though the locals took priority over other guests here to spend money.i wasn't made to feel welcome and although the food was of good quality there was nothing on the evening menu to suit my lighter appetite.
I found my needs were much better catered for at the Meadery next door where there was a warm pleasant atmosphere and the food superb and at a more reasonable price.

Stayed: July 2017
2  Thank Catfoo

Been to Trewellard Arms? Share your experiences!