“Love this place”

Yummy Scrummy Bakery
Ranked #4 of 26 Restaurants in Par
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

I have only been here 4 times with friends for a coffee and catch up. But I love this place. The staff are always pleasant and poilet. The food is lovely also with homemade cakes and bread. The cakes are to die for, and great seating out the back aswell as the front and inside. It's warm friendly and cosy. Looking forward to my next visit.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

I have been to this place a few times now, always greeted with a smile and the food was fantastic.
These guys have really got things right

Reviewed 3 February 2017

We had a breakfast here one day and it was so delicious we went back the next day too! fresh coffee, locally sourced sausages and bacon, free range eggs and organic artisan bread with cornish butter. Staff are wonderful and nothing is too much trouble. Highly recommend if you are in the Par/Fowey region of Cornwall.

Reviewed 30 January 2017

My daughter lives near this establishment and has been raving about it and extolling it's virtues for months now. In particular she loves the breakfasts served here. Today was my first visit accompanied by my wife. The main cafe appears to be a converted front room and was packed full. As it was raining we did not want to sit outdoors but there is a lively "snug" at the back in the garden. It is basically a very well fitted out large shed with rustic furniture. Our order was brought out to us and was of very good quality. The staff are extremely polite and friendly and the whole place has an excellent "atmosphere". I am looking forward to trying more of the menu, I will definitely be back! There is also a "Kids shed" and a small garden so it is very child friendly.

Reviewed 9 January 2017

I had a late Sunday morning brunch here with my daughter about a month ago and we both had a really wholesome filling meal with some amazing raspberry cheesecake for dessert. The service was good and the Staff very pleasant and it wasn't too busy, just right in a rather unhurried Sunday sort of way. Prices were reasonable and the quality was really good. I shall be returning and thoroughly recommend a visit.