See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 August 2013

Me and my husband arrived in menabilly with our two children. We immediately realised that it was a special place for them. Horses, chickens and all animals of a farm. Children could play in the garden and run everywhere.
For me and my husband was really relaxing, we booked for 4 nights but at least we stayed 5 nights.
We had special time, Jess was really kind, she prepared good English breakfast and there was always a cup of tea or coffee with cream for us.
We hope to come back as soon as possible!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
6  Thank Manuela B
Reviewed 6 June 2013

Stayed at Menabilly Barton for a weekend. Very welcoming, spacious house. Comfortable lounge, had the fire lit for us when we arrived. Lovely walks just out the door. Super breakfast in the morning, very accomadating

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 399sarah
Reviewed 31 July 2009

I arrived here on a very wet summers day and was warmly welcomed by the owner Sarah, who offered to dry my things. The farm is located in an isolated spot near to Fowey, reached by a farm track if coming by foot or vehicle. The positives are it's quiet location, and for Daphne Du Maurier fans, the proximity to the house where Du Maurier once lived. The farmhouse is spacious but I found it rather cold, damp and the rooms extremely dated, musty and in need of redecoration. Breakfast was great however and there's a chance you'll have the place to yourself.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled solo