All reviews restaurant next door meal deal reception staff the pub all you can eat good nights sleep family room plenty of parking visiting family rnas culdrose would stay again room was clean and comfortable short break excellent stay lands end stayed here for nights night's sleep
Reviewed 11 January 2016

First time staying at a Premier Inn. Tracy in reception was lovely and very knowledgeable about local pubs and restaurants. Great to talk with. Room was clean and comfortable. Took a couple of minutes to figure out how to turn the TV on. Even though we stayed on one of the worst weather nights, we were not bothered by the wind and rain. Will definitely stay here again

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 December 2015

Stayed weekend of 4th December. The deal we got was excellent, 3 nights for £99 in total. Hotel was well located with the Lizard, St Ives and Lands end all close by. Standard premier inn fare, clean and comfortable but no frills - everything that is needed when you are simply using it as a place to sleep.
Only improvements that I would like to see are a bigger TV (the current one is tiny) and some better pillows (too flat), but overall a very good stay and we will probably come back again.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 December 2015

Hotel staff very friendly and welcoming.The room was a lot bigger than some that i have stayed in.Very clean and warm(very wet and windy weekend).Would stay here again.Location central to our needs. Restaurant evening meal excellent,staff very friendly and helpful.Breakfast let them down not many staff on duty and coffee cold.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 December 2015

We were visiting family in the area,and stayed for one night at the Helston Premier Inn. the rooms in the hotel are standard Premier Inn, comfortable, clean, large bathroom with great shower and a large comfy bed, our only criticism was the room was really cold when we arrived, and although we were able to switch the heating on ourselves, it took quite a while for the room to warm through, in fact we were just about going out again before the room temperature was anywhere near comfortable, My daughter had booked a table for our evening meal at the onsite restaurant, which had a nice atmosphere, both warm and welcoming, but unfortunately the food was a bit hit and miss, for my main course I chose Cod loin in Parsley sauce, what I received was nicely cooked fish but in some strange sort of white mustard sauce, the mustard was so over powering that I had constant mustard rushes in my nose, which was a little unpleasant and I never did find any parsley. the other 3 in our party were quite satisfied with their meals so I didn't want to make a fuss, and as we weren't asked during out meal if things were ok or not, I didn't get a chance until the plates were being cleared to say anything, the young waitress seemed bemused by what I was describing but promised to tell the kitchen about the problem, I didn't fair much better with the dessert, I ordered bread and butter pudding but what arrived seemed to be a pile of dry stale fruit bread accompanied by a jug custard... but the custard was nice.... my daughter ordered a pancake with cherry sauce, the pancake far from being light and fluffy, when cut into resembled a slice of processed cheese...but the cherries were apparently nice....All in all not one of the best meals we have enjoyed together, but not the worst either, in fairness 70% of the meal was good, apparently the pulled pork which two of our party had, was delicious, and my other half was particularly taken with his coconut ice-cream dessert.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 November 2015

We stayed here for two nights as a base before a relative was getting married near Falmouth.The staff were extremely friendly,helpful and full of life whatever time of day.The room was fine - very comfortable bed and pillows - even compared to 5* hotels.The bathroom was spotless and had a powerful shower.A hand pump provides hair/body cleaning gel all in one and no shower cap - so ladies take your bits !!! Tea/coffee,hairdryer and TV are there - all adequate for our need.We have never stayed in a Premier Inn but would stay here again and in others.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple