“Breakie ”

Hilltop Farm Shop
Ranked #4 of 18 Restaurants in Camelford
Price range: US$3 - US$13
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Here at Hilltop we have a Farm Shop & Restaurant set in a garden area with pretty views of the Cornish Countryside. Parking, toilet facilities, disabled access, Wi-fi and an undercover outside seating area to make your visit even more relaxing.
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Best Farm Shop breakfast in the area. Nuff said. Eggs were perfect, good quality produce and a good selection of items available in the shop.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

We stopped at Hilltop farm shop for lunch. As I am something of a pasty connoisseur, my choice of order was already made. However, when I saw 'wild mushroom cheese on toast' on the menu, I made a rare swerve away from the pasty (also available) and plumped for that. I was very glad I did because what I received was not cheese on toast with a sprinkling of fried mushrooms but two slices of crisp, granary toast, buttered and heaped with an exquisitely savoury mix of wild mushrooms. The cheese - a full and mature cheddar - was not overlaid in a slab but had been grated and mixed through the mushrooms so that they were sticky with a thin sheen of melted cheese. Absolutely wonderful - I don't usually expect such a gourmet treat when stopping for a quick snack lunch.
The rest of the family variously ate cakes, scones or other savoury snacks, all of which were excellent.
Service was bright and friendly and the room light, airy and cheerful.
Prices were very modest.
Highly recommended.

Gary D, Owner at Hilltop Farm Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Thank you for such a lovely review, we are so glad you enjoyed your meal and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Food and service both fantastic, quick and with a lovely friendly waitress. A plus for us as the cafe is dog friendly. Excellent value for money too.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Called in for a mid afternoon snack after visiting the nearby "Cornwall at War" museum. We thoroughly enjoyed our delicious cream teas served by friendly and engaging staff.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Easy to miss the signs but this cafe does excellent cake! Really good range and great service. Very friendly.