“Good choice for lunch”

Hilltop Farm Shop
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Camelford
Price range: US$3 - US$12
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Here at Hilltop we have a Farm Shop & Restaurant set in a garden area with pretty views of the Cornish Countryside. Parking, toilet facilities, disabled access, Wi-fi and an undercover outside seating area to make your visit even more relaxing.
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

If you're looking for fresh, simple food for lunch, I do not think you will be disappointed with this as your choice.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

Dropped in for a drink and snack.The staff were friendly and the food we had was lovely and tasty.All home made.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

A party of 15 of us went for lunch today at Hilltop Farm on the recommendation of Steve at Cornwall At War Museum.
From the moment I rang Jenny at Hilltop Farm her amazing Customer Service was so impressive we had 2 ladies who had Dietary intolerances this was not a problem at Hilltop . We arrived today at Hilltop and had a warm welcome from Jenny & her staff.
Our orders and food were dealt with both efficiency & professionalism it was simply delicious and it was an array of clean plates.
Their shop side of the business was very impressive and we all wished we had more time to browse the wonderful goodies on display !!! The wonderful cake selection was fabulous .

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Popped in on the way to Bude and what a gem of a find. Lovely farm shop with cafe/restaurant attached. Seating inside and out. Lots to choose from the menu from locally sourced produce. Had coffee, tea toast, ploughmans and breakfast bap. All delicious, worth breaking your journey to make a stop. Dog friendly too.

Gary D, Owner at Hilltop Farm Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Thanks for your kind words.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

I recently paid a visit to this lovely family run farm shop where I was warmly welcomed by the owners. I ordered a one of the options from the extensive breakfast menu and a latte coffee, which was all freshly prepared using top quality locally sourced produce. My breakfast was first class and I had some good quality banter with the owners! I would highly recommend a visit if you are in the area or just passing through, I can safely say you will always receive a warm welcome.

Gary D, Owner at Hilltop Farm Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Thank you for your kind review Nick.