“Yeah they have delicious gluten free pizza”
Review of Fox's Pizza Den

Fox's Pizza Den
Ranked #12 of 19 Restaurants in Intercourse
Reviewed 29 June 2016

Fox's Pizza makes a great gluten free pizza which is hard to find. They have delivery but unfortunately they are closed on Sundays. They have a great buffet. The service is exceptional, they are all very friendly and helpful. A big plus - they have a separate ice cream section. What could be better than pizza and ice cream.

There are newer reviews for Fox's Pizza Den

Reviewed 18 April 2016

Were excited to visit this place based on other reviews and were SO disappointed! Stopped for lunch and tried the buffet. There wasn't a big selection on the buffet but decent. The taste of the food, however, was so mediocre! Nothing here is homemade; everything is processed and out of a can. Even the salad bar was simply OK. Was shocked that the chicken noodle soup (special for the day) was not homemade. I could not recommend this restaurant to anyone for any reason.

Reviewed 16 April 2016

My husband , son , and I went here Thursday night for dinner.. we had the meat lovers pizza . very good pizza every bite of the pizza u had meat on it . staff is very friendly also

Reviewed 12 April 2016 via mobile

I took myself, my husband and children to fox's to try the buffet. The host greeted as and sat us right away. Which was great when having children. I asked the server if the ice cream was included in the buffet price and mentioned that if I wanted a item from the ice cream bar I needed to pay for the separate. Which made the children mad. Now the buffet had a limited amount of pizzas to choose from. If there was pizza there, there would be no plates. Or if there were plates no pizza was on a buffet. It seemed like as soon as a new pizza came out it would be gone. There 8s maybe 5 places for pizza on the buffet. And once the pizza was gone we had to wait 10mins just for another pizza to come out.... terrible. I left still hungry after paying for a buffet. Never returing.

Reviewed 5 April 2016

This restaurant is pretty new, but they're on the way to a great presence! Plenty of parking, which is hard to find in Intercourse. I like the pizza better than Pizza Hut (not as greasy), which was my favorite til I went to Fox's. Buffet includes drink, salad bar, and pizza/pasta, as well as 2-3 dessert choices. The menu is pretty big, with great sandwich options (the Buffalo Chicken Wedgie is absolutely amazing). The wings are great, too, with I think 4 sauce options (gotta try the asian chili sauce). Mostly staffed by Amish girls, if you care about that sort of thing. Ice cream counter is walk-in service, with sundaes, scoops, and super good milkshakes. Delivery service is great, and there is also a party room available.