All reviews front lawn amish country large gazebo sausage gravy continental breakfast kitchen kettle hour tour great place to stay clean rooms intercourse pa complimentary bus amish buggies free tour hard boiled eggs donuts nice breakfast oatmeal
Reviewed 19 October 2017

we only stay at Travelers Rest Motel and we go to Lancaster 6+ time a year. We just there to celebrate our nieces 7th birthday and they went above and beyond to have our room ready so we could set it up to surprise her.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 October 2017

We again visited our favorite location that has always been my "retreat" from a very demanding not -for- profit management position. It just feels so good to arrive after driving for five hours. The staff are very welcoming and the room is ready with a comfortable bed and air conditioning during the hot summer weather. Everything is so convenient. The luggage rack by the dresser to unpack and the hanging rack above to hang clothing needing to be hung up to unwrinkled. We are looking forward to our next stay next year! Thank you for the great "comfort" you give to every traveler!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jordon S, Manager at Travelers Rest Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Thank you so much for your sharing your experience! My staff and I are very happy to hear you found a home away from home at our Motel! I am glad you found everything clean, convenient, and comfortable. My staff and I will look forward to welcoming you back to our Motel. We hope you will return again soon!

Reviewed 17 October 2017

We found our room very clean, updated and comfortable. We really enjoyed the daily breakfast that is available. I highly recommend this hotel; the location is very nice and away from the business of Route 30 yet not far from many attractions and shopping. The hotel has a nice lawn with chairs and a gazebo for those wanting to sit outside.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Our room and the grounds were immaculate. The continental breakfast was very good, baked goods were homemade, The staff was warm and friendly. I especially loved the gazebo and the fall landscape with autumn flowers, pumpkins, and gourds. We had a lovely and peaceful stay.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2017

Newly renovated, clean and comfortable, with a very friendly staff. Continental breakfast was fresh food and very good, with a nice variety. All one level motel with parking in front of room, and in the heart of Amish country, and very close to all local shopping and attractions.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jordon S, Manager at Travelers Rest Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Thank you so much your kind words about our property and our staff! My staff and I enjoy serving and building relationships with our Guests and we are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you again for sharing your experience with others and I hope you come visit us again soon!