All reviews amish restaurant off the beaten path room was clean amish buggies rural setting new mattresses quiet location farm country clean restaurant coffee maker corn fields bit dated room key nice place to stay lancaster area motel gazebo
Reviewed 9 November 2017

We had two rooms and one of the rooms had 3 beds which was perfect for our group. The rooms were nicely furnished and there were plenty of towels, something that seems to be limited in other places I have stayed! We had no complaints and we will be back next October!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Cheryl T, Manager at Harvest Drive Family Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are glad you enjoyed your girls weekend getaway with us!! We look forward to seeing all of you again

Reviewed 5 November 2017

We had stayed here in the mid 1990's and liked being right out in the quiet farmland. Not much traffic on the road by the hotel. Nice Amish owned restaurant next door. The hotel was quiet and clean. We look forward to coming back next year.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Cheryl T, Manager at Harvest Drive Family Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay with us after so many years! We look forward to seeing you next year and for years to come :-)

Reviewed 27 October 2017

The view I was looking for was there but not from my room. I arrived at 6:05 pm,the office was closed. But my room key was available. The rooms had outdoor entry with two chairs by the door. My room faced the side of a building. I got little direct sun but some nice good old farm smell The room was very small but very clean.My maid,Emma was the best!! She was a pleasure to talk with.To get the beautiful open view of the fields,and they have it ,you must walk around to the side of the inn. The inn is quaint with a restaurant across the parking lot. It is off the main roads but near plenty of places.

Room Tip: Room #23 is on the side,try to get a room that faces the front.
Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Montel38
Cheryl T, Manager at Harvest Drive Family Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

For the best views, we recommend the rooms with two double beds. They are a little more expensive than the single rooms, but if you are looking for our famous views, it is well worth the price. It sounds like the rest of your stay was 5 Stars!

Reviewed 25 October 2017

Location is amazing and staff feels like family. It's located in the Amish country with fantastic views of the countryside. Its close to all the attractions and farmers markets. It's a great place and I would not stay anywhere else.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Cheryl T, Manager at Harvest Drive Family Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Thank you Cheryl for the wonderful review and continuing to choose Harvest Drive as your home away from home! I'm sorry I didn't get to see you this visit - hopefully next time :-)

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I attended a wedding here and it was an absolutely gorgeous day for the wedding. The scenery at this site was absolutely amazing. The food was great too and there was plenty of room for all the guests.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Cheryl T, Manager at Harvest Drive Family Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Thank you for the wonderful review! We enjoyed having the wedding and guests here.