“Brilliant ”

Ranked #5 of 408 Restaurants in Hounslow
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderful experience! Loved the food as these days it’s so hard to find freshly cooked food at a decent price. Fresh flavours! Great taste! loved the service and would highly recommend it! I’ll be celebrating my birthday dinner there for sure. ✅✅✅

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

We have been numerous times before and recommended this restaurant to many who were also really impressed. It seems the management have changed, the previous owner was so attentive nothing was too much trouble.

I visited with a friend recently, and wanted to use my taste-card as previously had and is advertised on their site. The waiter made me feel very uncomfortable stating it couldn’t be used for fish dishes, and we would have to order starters too, we only wanted mains and side dishes. There was nothing on the taste card site to say these were the rules. Eventually they called another person from outside the restaurant who came across quite unfriendly who eventually agreed a discount instead.

The whole experience made me feel uncomfortable, such a shame as the food has always been lovely here

2  Thank Tourist64London
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Having been here numerous times and enjoying it I was very disappointed on this visit . First of all when trying to ask the waiter if the rose wine was dry he said it was wet . We received 2 drinks first then had to wait 15 minutes for the remaining 2 drinks even though the restaurant was empty . When the food came the mixed grill was charred to death and reheated . All the meat was dry and hard and I could tell it wasn't fresh . Secondly all the food was overly spicy I can eat spicy but this was unbearably spicy and I most definitely suffered the next day likewise so did my friends , when we complained about the mixed grill they obviously knew it wasn't fresh as they said they will bring another one we said we don't want it as it had spoiled our mood and they still carried on to bring another grill which we told them to takeaway as we weren't in the mood for eating . There was no apologies and no one asked how our food was we paid the bill and the manager owner gave us an attitude on leaving the restaurant be advised we won't be returning to this establishment

4  Thank Thafoodinspector
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Booked for 7.00pm - only one family in but thought we could be a bit early and it would fill up. No, it didn't fill during the evening at all and despite a handful of takeaway orders it was not by any stretch of the imagination busy. So why did it take so long to get our main course and then to get our rice when we'd got half way through?!! I can't fault the young lad that served us - he tried his best. There was shouting in the kitchen so something was clearly not right. The food was ok but really nothing that could indicate why it has the top spot on Trip Adviser. Atmosphere was less than average and even if it had been full I doubt it would have made much difference. The toilets were disgusting (both male and female). Had I gone before ordering I would have walked. We will not be returning.

4  Thank jomobruno
Reviewed 1 February 2018

a small family group of four experienced this restaurant on a recent overnight stay at Heathrow. The food was excellent and very reasonably priced. Importantly, our host was friendly and attentive. If you are flying in or out of Heathrow, search out this little gem. Well worth the visit

2  Thank kathy b