“Chain coffee shop”
Review of Costa Coffee

Costa Coffee
Ranked #148 of 410 Restaurants in Hounslow
Reviewed 16 August 2018

Well you know what to expect with a costa coffee. We had an hours wait for our bus from the airport so popped in here for a refresh and a hot drink. All very standard.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

When I ask for hot drinks based on prices on a board I do not expect to pay 20p more per drink without being asked. I did not want to change my coffee beans to the OPS blend. At my local and Maybird, Stratford store I always get the choice offered to me. If they don't ask then don't upgrade without permission.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank huntforgoodtimes
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

We love costa coffee and we had good day today as this is one of the best costa coffee store. Will definitely visit soon.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Luckily there is lots of room for people and al their luggage. It’s standard Costa fare with the usual tea, cakes and sandwiches etc. Service was very good with polite friendly staff

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 13 April 2018

Thought we would have a coffee whist we were here dropping of parents. The barista was so friendly and professional. He was definitely one of the best Costa employee's I have come across. The coffee and hot chocolate was made beautifully.

Pricing was a little more than the other costa's but that's understandable.
The venue itself was nice and clean too.

Date of visit: April 2018