Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Hotels.com
eDreamsUS$68
CheapTicketsUS$68
Trip.comUS$77
2,091 results
All reviews leisure facilities staff were very friendly comfy bed food was lovely liverpool gym pub katrina chloe
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 December 2020

Rooms and bathrooms weren’t the cleanest, also not that modern. Don’t expect top quality! But for a cheap price it’s not a bad stay if you aren’t in Liverpool for long. However, food in the restaurant was very nice and the staff were attentive and pleasant.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
John Knowles, General Manager at Village Hotel Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2021

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us. I appreciate that our rooms and bathrooms are a little tired in comparison to some of our other hotels in the group. However, we hope to address this moving forward.

We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 23 December 2020

We booked on the Winter Weekend deal. It was very cheap and can’t complain about that. The hotel is clean and well presented.
The customer service was very much lacking and it made the stay less special. I feel that I would have felt more wanted staying at home. The staff are over worked or useless depending on how you look at it. The gym staff were pathetic, lazy and rude. This is very much a budget hotel so you have to lower expectations at the door I’m afraid. I wouldn’t return but I appreciated it was a good deal. It’s no better than travelodge or premier inn.

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for your review of your recent stay. I am very surprised with your comments regarding our team members and the customer service on offer as this is usually the area that we score most highly on. Please feel free to contact me directly to discuss any specific issues that you encountered so I can investigate at the appropriate time when we re-open to the public.

Reviewed 15 December 2020

Too noisy, we asked for a quiet room but were given a room with noisy guests either side.

Maintenance man doing repairs next to our room at 7am!! Wouldn’t even apologise.

I guess you get what you pay for

Dear Valued Guest

I am sorry that you were disturbed by other hotel guests and a member of the team (although surprised to hear that the maintenance man was on site at 7am).

I hope you will consider returning in the future.

Reviewed 14 December 2020

I have stayed in around 10 different Village Hotels.. By far this is the worst. I would not recommend staying here. The lady at reception was very friendly and nice. The room was out dated and musty. I was very surprised - I was in room 315. The location was good. Just disappointed in the general about the room

Room tip: Go for a Club Room

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us. I appreciate that our bedrooms are tired in comparison to our sister hotels and we hope very much to improve on this in the future. We hope that you will return in the future and we can try and make amends.

Reviewed 5 December 2020 via mobile

Stayed one night to celebrate our wedding anniversary. Room was a little dated but clean and bed was comfortable.

Staff were friendly and had decorated our table in the bar with crystals and a bottle of fizz - lovely touch, thank you.

Breakfast in a bag was a little disappointing.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
John Knowles, General Manager at Village Hotel Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2020

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us. I am delighted that the team went the extra mile to try and make your stay special. I appreciate our bedrooms are a little tired and dated but very happy that you found them clean and comfortable.

I am sorry that you were disappointed with the takeaway breakfast option. As you can imagine, this is something that has been brought in due to our low occupancy levels currently due to the Covid pandemic. We hope very much to resume normal service very soon.