“Day out”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

When at sea side I love fish and chips. We decided on this place as I saw banner outside saying best fish and chip shop. I had the Jumbo fish chips and mushy peas my wife had the 3 sausages chips and curry sauce both came with bread and butter. The menu has a great selection and also children's menu.
The food came and the fish was gorgeous and my wife commented on how nice the chips were.
If you ever in briddlington and need somewhere to eat try here. They have a seating area upstairs as well as down. Very clean and very good service.
All freshly cooked and very tasty.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

We popped to Bridlington for a walk around the harbour and tea. We decided on Audrey's Fish n Chips as it offered gluten free options for my wife. I had the cod and chips and my wife had a poached fish. Both were cooked fresh and served with great chips! you could eat in their restaurant next door but we choose to eat ours in the fresh air.
Great chip shop you must try!

Reviewed 24 July 2017

I can't understand the negative reviews for this fish and chip cafe and I can only speak as we found. The service was friendly, polite and attentive. The food was great; it's a fish and chip cafe and the fish was so light and the chilli my wife had on her jacket spud was lovely. Fish, chips and a mug of tea. Great!

1  Thank DazHelColeRoss
Reviewed 22 July 2017

I'm sure there are many good "chippies" in and around Brid - but Audrey's is fantastic !!! While most are shut around 6 o clock - ( as we found on a Saturday evening ) the wonderful Audrey's is not. We was not disappointed ! Plenty of room, very polite and courteous staff ( remember towards the end of a busy day ) large selection on menu - and LARGE portions ! Absolute value for money, delicious food, served quickly, efficiently and hot ! Many thanks Audrey's. HIGHLY RECCOMENDED.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Freshly caught fish cooked to your liking with well cooked chips was the order of the day and wow was it worth it. An explosion of fresh fish as it melted in your mouth. With a selection of different please to choose from most tastes were catered for. The venue is very clean. The staff polite and courteous without being intrusive. We certainly enjoyed our meal.
With a good choice of drinks and sweets to choose from I don't think many would be dissapointed.
The staff were just welcoming and ensured you had everything you wanted this was placed on the list of return visit. Come and look for yourself and see if you agree with me or not.