“Simply brilliant!”

Ranked #23 of 226 Restaurants in Bridlington
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Child-friendly, View
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Fully licensed restaurant for lunch and evening dining. We also do takeaway but no delivery.
Reviewed 30 December 2017

Had an evening meal ,service was attentive but not in your face all starters were large portions and very tasty.The mains also were superb
The Salt and Pepper chilli ribs were the best I had ever tasted
The crispy duck was also very good more like half a duck than a quarter!

Reviewed 14 December 2017

My girlfriend and I went to have food just after a show at the Spa. We were told that the chef wanted to go home, so the selection of food was reduced. We were advised to go for the 'banquet for two' menu at £20. Thinking this would be a substantial amount we ordered it. Bad choice. Small bowls of dried out duck and MSG thickened gloop arrived. The waitresses were very friendly but were rushing us to finish and take away food. Very disappointed and would have thought that £20 for the whole lot would have been more accurate rather than £20 per person. Bad end to a fantastic night watching Paul Heaton & Jacqui Abbott at the Bridlington Spa.

1  Thank Andy H
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

If you want to eat food that’s not even fit for your dog then go here. I can’t understand why people rate this place the food is awful (second visit) and not even proper meat- and it gave me stomach pains. The Staff are lovely, what a shame the food is so nasty. Reconstituted meat.

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

Beautiful Food Still Swerved Us At 11.30 Fast Services Would Use Again Only Across From Spa Theatre. Thank You

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

We went to the Spa to see The Nutcracker and called in here afterwards as it’s opposite. It doesn’t look much from the outside but it has a 5 rating on Scores on the Doors. We both had something from the specials board. I had Lamb Thai Red curry and my wife had Salmon in Szechuan sauce. The waitress said that the Thai sauce was very hot so they did a milder one for me. It was perfect. The whole meal was very good. We had crispy Duck to start which was amazing. We will be coming back here.