“Very enjoyable meal”

Ranked #61 of 224 Restaurants in Bridlington
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 June 2017

We really fancied a Chinese whilst away for a few days in Bridlington and came across this hidden gem. Service was really quick and the meal was really great. I dined with my daughters and we ordered salt and pepper ribs / prawns with ginger and spring onion / crispy chilli beef / chicken chow mien and fried rice. Really delicious tasty food. Would highly recommend.

1  Thank Mollychops7

Reviewed 19 May 2017

We came to The Emperor Ming restaurant for a family Birthday celebration on a friends recommendation.

As a family we all love Chinese food & have tried plenty of both Chinese Takeaways & Restaurants. By the end of our meal and without a doubt, collectively all eight of us who attended agreed this is up in the top three.

Whilst not the most elegant set restaurant I've been to, the surroundings were clean and pleasant. Service was top notch, being friendly, helpful & attentive.

The food itself was well cooked & tasted lovely with pretty decent sized portions. As a group we shared five dishes also four Chow Meins & three Fried Rice & nobody left hungry.

ThI felt the meal was reasonably priced, as for the food already mentioned and eight drinks the bill came to about £90.

We had a great meal & I'd thoroughly recommend a visit.

On a side note, The Emperor Ming is also a takeaway with the price of the dishes being about 30% cheaper for the takeaway option which I also thought were pretty reasonable.

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

It takes a lot to impress me with Chinese food, but I have to say this is the best I have ever had by far!!.
The service was fantastic, very welcoming.
I assume the lady was the owner
Food was " home made "tasting not manufactured and warmed.
We had the set buffet B..
Great choice of food and wine.
Very clean.
Beautiful decor.
Compliments to the chef!
And to the owners.
See you again

Reviewed 13 May 2017

We found the Emperor Ming by chance on our first afternoon in Bridlington (it's tucked away behind the Greyhound pub in a side street opposite the Leisure Centre entrance). The menu looked good, the dining room welcoming and a top Hygiene rating settled it - we returned for our evening meal that evening.
The food and the service were excellent.
I had Pork Shu Mai followed by King Prawn in Tai Pan Sauce, my wife had Crispy Curry Dumplings followed by Crispy Pork in Honey Lemon Sauce - all of these were excellent and I'd happily recommend them to anyone. The house wine is a pleasant Californian and very reasonably priced.
If you're looking for an evening meal in Bridlington give the Emperor Ming a try - I don't think you'll be disappointed.

1  Thank dai-derbyshire
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Small hidden and charming...lovely backstreet Chinese...nice food and hardworking staff. Clean and tidy...worth hunting for