“Shocking”

Saffron
Ranked #54 of 227 Restaurants in Bridlington
Price range: US$30 - US$40
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

As soon as I walked through the door with my family I realised this place wasn't for us, as the staff had a disapproving look.

We was shown to our table, which are far too small, we waited to order our drinks which caused some confusion, but they finally figured it out & they arrived, if you want to have more than one drink you may be better using smoke signals as I had to get up twice to order a drink.

We ordered our food , only half turned up as the rest of our order was given to another table....but for some reason the waiter thought it was funny?, maybe he was on the edge of a breakdown as he seemed to be the only one moving, at times I did think some of the staff where decorative statues.

The food was ok , some flavour and spice levels where what we asked for, for the rest of the food I'll have to hunt down the other the table and ask them.

I asked for the bill , I couldn't wait to leave, when the bill arrived it wasn't even totalled up....shambles

If I was to run my business in this manner I wouldn't be in business for long....I don't get many opportunities to take my family out due to work commitments and this was a total waste of time & money.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Normally get a takeaway Saturday tea time & this is made exactly how I asked them. Other places don't know what vindaloo hot means. This place does. Not waiting long & staff are all pleasant.

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

At first not having a traditional Christmas day dinner had me a little concerned with not been at home .
But I can honestly say that saffron provided so much and more , the food was excellent all round, great atmosphere but most of all the staff were very helpful and a credit to the restaurant.
Can't say enough definitely will be back .

1  Thank Hepworth79
Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

Went here with a group of friends and family. Excelent service and so delicious food. The staff are very friendly and more than happy to offer useful recommendations. They serve soft drinks wines and beers aswell. Well worth a visit!

Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

It was our works Christmas do tonight, we chose Saffron as always, everyone's favourite.
Excellent food, service and atmosphere, staff were very professional and friendly as usual.
Love the new windows and rest rooms.
I made room for a dessert tonight and it was the icing on the cake.
Thank you Saffron for another enjoyable evening, happy Christmas, see you in the new year.