All reviews room was clean dial house full english breakfast quiet location recommend this hotel executive room good size cooked breakfast a bit tired curry stayed for one night other guests ground floor free wifi pleasant stay an evening meal following morning
Reviewed 14 January 2016 via mobile

Stayed the night due to working in the area.

On arrival a pleasant chap quickly checked me in and even changed my room as I was not happy with the first one !

The rooms are ok, perhaps a little dated but reasonable, the ensuite had just enough pressure for a decent shower, however the sink had a large crack in the basin!

Everything was ok until 05.50 when they committed a major no no, i was woken up by the loud noise of a bin lorry emptying the glass bottle bins, followed by emptying the huge biffa bins and the noise of wheeling the things In and out of cars.

Why not have your bins collected at a more appropriate time for a hotel !?

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Dial House H, Owner at Dial House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2016

Dear Guest,

First of all, let me take the opportunity to thank you for your feedback. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience you experienced.

We are committed to offer clean and comfortable product to all of our customers. Subject to availability, we also upgrade our customers to superior room. In your case, I believe you booked a single room and you were upgraded to double room without any extra cost.

In regards to bin lorry collecting rubbish in early hours, please do accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. I can now confirm the company responsible has been contacted and all future collection will be done after our departure time.

I will look forward to welcome you back.

Kind regards.

Reviewed 4 January 2016

Stayed for 1 night (New Year's Eve) and believe that we were the only guests. Living just a short drive away, we did not require breakfast. Thus our review is room only.
We had a ground floor Executive room at the rear of the hotel with private entrance.from the garden. Our room was very nice, attractive, spacious, well-equipped, a king-sized bed and large en-suite. The bed was very comfortable and once the heat came through, the shower (over bath) was efficient. As an Executive room there was a desk with additional telephone and good wi-fi for business users. The hotel has a bar and ample on-site parking. All areas we saw were very clean and we would be happy to return.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 December 2015 via mobile

Stopped at the Dial hotel for two night over the weekend.

We found the hotel very convenient positioned for local attractions. The staff were very helpful and friendly throughout our stay.

We had full English breakfast on both morning it was well presented and tasted great also filling.

I would recommend this hotel for one or more night stay.

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2015 via mobile

Today is the last day for us,we're stayed here for 3 weeks,what can I say the staff here very friendly and the hotel's room very clean and
The hotel facilities look like retro style with wooden unique crafted and I'm lurvin it
Breakfast is superb and everything is good,have many choices, it's a preferable hotel for your business and leisure matter.
Nearby shops,crowthorne station,and it's convenient to roaming around,also thanks to all staffs here especially wadji for your pleasant welcoming.
Thank you dial house hotel crowthorne.see u again.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Khattul H
Reviewed 2 December 2015

Staff were wonderful very kind and helpful. Room was beautifully clean, bed was comfortable and the room was quiet. Breakfast was good. I would stay here again.
Breakfast was very good. It was a pleasant stay

Date of stay: November 2015