“Best Burgers in stockport maybe the world!!”

The Bun And Bones Club
Ranked #18 of 585 Restaurants in Stockport
Price range: US$7 - US$27
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

This is by far my favourite place to grab a burger. All are handmade by some really talented guys. Love that they do limited edition burgers each week and there hot wings too. Not many places make wings as good as these guys and yes there really hot! If I had to nitpick I'd say you do wait a while for a burger but if you want a quality burger then that's a small price to pay. If that puts you off then stick with McDonalds.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Heard a bit about this place. After visiting relative from stepping hill hospital we decided to nip in ! Took us ages to find somewhere to park then 40 mins to receive food. Drinks finished before food arrived.
Burger just ok. Sweet potato fries were good !
Won't be stopping again. Far too long to wait ! And not that busy.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Went here as usual as we have been many times before. There is such a good selection of burgers and ones not on the new menu but they still do them. If you like a hot burger then ask for the Red Rum. I love it but it's time hot for my kids. Great find of a burger joint and would always recommend it to anyone who want a fantastic burger.

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

Visited here with my good pals who enjoy a filthy burger, we have visited many of these places around the Manchester area. This week we decided on this place. On Arrival we were greeted by a very pleasant girl who explained just take a seat and come to counter when you're ready to order. She talked us through the menu and what the special was, we order hot wings with bones and some others without bones (lime ones and Parmesan). We opted for sweet potato fries between us and a burger each the other two ordered the special and I went for the Italian one 'sloppy joe' I think it was called. Have to say these are some of the best wings and burgers around. If you like Luck Lust or Almost Famous you'll love this place. We met the boss Liam after eating and he was such a top bloke really knew his stuff. Definitely be recommending this place to foodie friends and family. Save space for the cheesecake it's divine and homemade. Overall our favourite place outside of the city centre and gives them a good run for the money ! 9/10

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

The burgers here are some of the best I've had anywhere! Same goes for the buffalo chicken wings. Plenty of seating and not too crowded. Really good value for money especially considering the quality of the food. Would highly recommend!