Lowest prices for your stay
US$48
Hotels.com
US$44
Agoda.com
US$51
US$39
SAVE US$12
Free cancellation until 15/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia.comUS$44
eDreamsUS$48
Trip.comUS$51
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 March 2021 via mobile

Needed somewhere to lay our heads before a funeral and the free parking here drew me in.

Confirmed requirements and availability a week or so beforehand.

Arrived around 2200 having driven the 200+ miles from Hampshire and the receptionist was very helpful and efficient.

Covid restrictions meant the hotel was nearly empty and our ground floor room seemed suitably clean and secured.

A double room with standard wall mounted tv, fridge, microwave, kettle etc looked just the ticket. The bathroom was fairly small and the heated towel rail was on full blast - unfortunately, the WC is so close to this heat source it was impossible to sit down and not brand your legs!

The double bed mattress was quite thin and lumpy which, combined with the paper thin pillows, meant sleep was not as comfortable - or as easy to come by - as I had hoped.

We knew there was no food so packed stuff for our own continental breakfast in bee.

In hindsight maybe one of the nearby chain hotels would have been better, but their lack of inclusive parking meant I opted for the lumpy mattress and broken sleep. A wrong choice by me!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 January 2021 via mobile

I had booked a room for 3 nights as working in the area.

They then send an email saying you can only book in from 3pm until 11pm with NO flexibility for me.to check in just prior to my shift starting at 3pm even despite the circumstances!!

Booking is now cancelled after talking to the hotel and explaining the situation and being told Tough

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 March 2020 via mobile

Very poor customer service. Due to this outbreak the event I was going to is cancelled. The government is advicing all non essential travel stopped. I've offered to change my date instead of take a refund, but they want more money upfront and to book a date in the future, just to change the date when I know the new date. They will not give me a refund when I said I didn't want to pay more upfront until I know my actual date. I am happy to pay more on a day it will cost more or on arrival but up front is stupid. In these times I understand it is difficult, but we need to help each other out and not rip each other off. They are now ignoring me completely. I've paid for this hotel I would expect more help and better service in this situation.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 448gavink
Reviewed 15 February 2020 via mobile

Hi, I stayed here for work as a shopfitter, couldn't fault the staff, very clean hotel, fridge and microwave in the room and very clean tiled shower/toilet room, very cheap, I got the room for £38pn, it is a bit off the beaten track but there is a petrol station and local pubs, it's about 1ml from centre

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 October 2019

The first time we stopped in Manchester and booked here as the photos on the booking site looked decent. When arriving we were unsure as to weather the hotel has been closed down as it was dark, dingy and didn’t look like it was open. We made our way to the side entrance and on route saw an eye sore of a conservatory boarded up and full of junk. Alongside this was a full skip that was in need of emptying. Entering the building it was dark, outdated and dirty. The corridors running to our room were filthy, didn’t look like they’d been hoovered in a good while. Entered our room and it was basic but sleepable. However like the corridors all the floor in the bedroom was filthy and in need of a good hoover. The bathroom was the best part about the stay as it was modern, fresh towels and toiletries were provided however the floor was also dirty and stained. We stayed for two nights and both nights we were kept awake by people upstairs banging and shouting for hours on end. The banging upstairs we believe to be permanent tenets/owners. I have seen many reviews saying you get what you pay for but I don’t believe this to be true. If I’m paying for a hotel I expect a standard level of cleanliness that I just didn’t receive.

Date of stay: October 2019