Lowest prices for your stay
US$48
Hotels.com
US$50
Agoda.com
US$50
US$40
Free cancellation until 03/07/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia.comUS$50
TravelocityUS$50
CheapTicketsUS$50
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 January 2021 via mobile

I had booked a room for 3 nights as working in the area.

They then send an email saying you can only book in from 3pm until 11pm with NO flexibility for me.to check in just prior to my shift starting at 3pm even despite the circumstances!!

Booking is now cancelled after talking to the hotel and explaining the situation and being told Tough

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank medicontour
Reviewed 20 March 2020 via mobile

Very poor customer service. Due to this outbreak the event I was going to is cancelled. The government is advicing all non essential travel stopped. I've offered to change my date instead of take a refund, but they want more money upfront and to book a date in the future, just to change the date when I know the new date. They will not give me a refund when I said I didn't want to pay more upfront until I know my actual date. I am happy to pay more on a day it will cost more or on arrival but up front is stupid. In these times I understand it is difficult, but we need to help each other out and not rip each other off. They are now ignoring me completely. I've paid for this hotel I would expect more help and better service in this situation.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 448gavink
Reviewed 15 February 2020 via mobile

Hi, I stayed here for work as a shopfitter, couldn't fault the staff, very clean hotel, fridge and microwave in the room and very clean tiled shower/toilet room, very cheap, I got the room for £38pn, it is a bit off the beaten track but there is a petrol station and local pubs, it's about 1ml from centre

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 October 2019

The first time we stopped in Manchester and booked here as the photos on the booking site looked decent. When arriving we were unsure as to weather the hotel has been closed down as it was dark, dingy and didn’t look like it was open. We made our way to the side entrance and on route saw an eye sore of a conservatory boarded up and full of junk. Alongside this was a full skip that was in need of emptying. Entering the building it was dark, outdated and dirty. The corridors running to our room were filthy, didn’t look like they’d been hoovered in a good while. Entered our room and it was basic but sleepable. However like the corridors all the floor in the bedroom was filthy and in need of a good hoover. The bathroom was the best part about the stay as it was modern, fresh towels and toiletries were provided however the floor was also dirty and stained. We stayed for two nights and both nights we were kept awake by people upstairs banging and shouting for hours on end. The banging upstairs we believe to be permanent tenets/owners. I have seen many reviews saying you get what you pay for but I don’t believe this to be true. If I’m paying for a hotel I expect a standard level of cleanliness that I just didn’t receive.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Hannah R
Reviewed 7 October 2019

We stay in Stockport quite often but always stay over the road as this place has no kerb appeal, however our usual hotel was full so with some trepidation we booked Trivelles. The weed strewn grounds and out of use conservatory with boarded up windows did nothing to allay our concerns. However on entering the building I was pleasantly surprised, a small reception with a friendly receptionist was good and as we walked to our room the corridors were warm and clean and well decorated. The keyless lock worked first time (a pet hate ) and in we go ,the room was a little dark being on the ground floor but had everything we needed. A great comfy double bed, a fridge, kettle and microwave along with complimentary tea,coffee etc. On the wall was a large free-view tv and the heating was working. The refitted bathroom had a new shower was nicely tiled and had free toiletries. The room had a few niggles which would cost very little to put right. There was no bedside cabinet on one side of the bed and on the same side no bulb in the bedside light. The tap in the bathroom was loose the door needed planing and would not shut and there was only a bath towel each, no hand towels. We had ask for a hairdryer although one was listed on the booking page but this did not really matter. No one could argue with the price of this place but with a little TLC a good stay could be very good. The outside needs lighting up so you know its in business, the conservatory being used for storage needs sorting and the grounds need weeding and smartening up it will pay dividends.

Room tip: I think upper rooms would be brighter
Date of stay: October 2019