“Absolutely Fantastic!!!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

I visited this restaurant a few weeks ago with my partner and daughter and were delighted that we had found such a gem of a place! I can't eat soy, so I had asked the server to recommend something that was suitable. He had real knowledge of all of the dishes and it was evident that the food is cooked fresh on premises. I enjoyed it so much that I suggested it for my next 'girls night out!'
So, that's where we all went last night!!! It was a friends birthday and the staff here were more than happy to let us take the cake/ balloon/ presants/ booze etc earlier so that we could surprise her.
When we arrived, the fizz was on ice waiting for us and the table was set out ready.
When we stopped talking and actually ordered, platters of the house mixed starter arrived and some tempura king prawns. It was all stunning! The tempura prawns were light, crispy and moorish! My friend (who doesn't generally like pork) thought that the pork satay was the best thing on the plate and she had loved the rest of it! All four of us were happy!!
Then mains arrived.....
Chicken red curry, chicken massaman, chicken and soy noodles and the seafood drunken noodles, with sides. All spectacular! No food was left!
My friends all agreed that the food was some of the best they had ever eaten!!
When all of our plates had been cleared away, the lights dimmed. The staff, unasked, had started our cake ceremony! It was such a lovely touch!! And whole restaurant sang 'Happy Birthday!!'
'Thank You' to all of the staff that made our evening out so enjoyable! See you soon!!!

1  Thank lisahillbird

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Never been here before and tbh from the outside it didn’t look the best. It’s only a small place and it’s quite cramped with tables, however the food was delicious!! Pleasantly surprised!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Went for a lovely meal. Tasty ribs in sauce and tempura prawns followed by chicken pad Thai.
B.O.Y.drinks with no corkage charge.
Staff very friendly and a relaxed and informal place to go for good food.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

I visit the Phad Thai regularly and albeit the drunken Noodles are my favourite I do try something new every so often. No matter what you order it is fresh and so tasty. Last night we had Sea Bass. It was fantastic.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Ben and his staff looked after my thai wife and i so well and the food well each and every dish was simply delicious. From the pad thai main to the satay chicken, papaya salad which my wife has been craving since arriving in the uk,in her words the food was even better than back in bangkok. Spicy beef salad thai spare ribs was immense. This place is a gem very cheap compared to other thai places and the food was simply fresh and delicious. I am a happy man because now i know a place where i can take my wife for a taste of her home cooked thai food and a lovely set of staff. Bring your own wine and booze also. Do not hesitate go go go thank me later