Lowest prices for your stay
US$55
Free cancellation until 02/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
PricelineUS$54
eDreamsUS$55
Trip.comUS$57
1,809 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 November 2020

I stayed in this hotel Monday night 9/11/20 they had closed the parking facilities which I was unsure about leaving my vehicle on the road! They asked for my vehicle regestration which I thought was slightly strange to come out in the morning and find that my van had been broken into and took every last tool that I owned! Leaving me to travel home and unable to work (self employed) I returned to reception to be greeted by what I can only describe as an ignorant man who was clueless about his own job! I was told the building does not have cctv footage of my vehicle, even though it was right outside? Strange right? I would not recommend even booking this s**t hole! Let alone wanting to stay in there rooms with urine stains up the walls, with stickers on the door saying it has been sanitised! I don't think so! Not even the cleaner knows what there doing! Absolute disgrace!

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 October 2020 via mobile

Think The Shining meets Trainspotting. Unless you're a teenager looking for somewhere to spend a coke binge, DO NOT stay here.

I checked in so I could be closer to the hospital where my newborn son and partner were (only one parent allowed onto the ward at a time due to covid). Got into the room, booked a different hotel and left.

The bloke on the desk (without a mask) was rude and disinterested. In fairness, I do not blame him. Every floor stank of weed and stale booze, I passed more than one bag of empty takeaway boxes in the corridor on the way to my room and, on entering, I didn't want to touch anything, let alone lie in the bed. The room was freezing and grotty and unclean. Fit for a drug addict to get wasted in for a couple of days but that's about it.

I'm not naive enough to think this place doesn't tick over. This place will never close down. It serves a purpose for drunk teens, like the ones I passed at the front door. Just don't make the mistake I made if you are, in fact, looking for somewhere for a good night's sleep. And ignore the pictures on the website. They were either taken a long time ago or in a galaxy far far away.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank 93mattj
Reviewed 26 September 2020 via mobile

This is a half way house for homeless People avoid , we booked in stayed few hours and come night time after 6 it was like a getto , police came , homeless came , refugees floating round . We gave our room to a homeless man and left I’d never stay there or even think about it

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Honestreviewsonly21
Reviewed 17 September 2020 via mobile

This hotel was truly horrid. My room was grubby. It smelt of stale water and the carpet was damp and dirty. There was no tea or coffee to make a drink even though a kettle was in the room. The walls were grubby the beds old and mattresses hard. There was no bedside lamp or decent plug sockets . None of these rooms were shown on the website with booking.com. I was alone and I did not feel safe as the room door was very flimsy and the key took ages to work. I cannot comprehend how a hotel can even think that this room was acceptable in fact the whole hotel looked tired . I walked out.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2020

I have used Brittania before and was happy but this is off the scale the other way. We booked bed and breakfast and on arrival was told the kitchen was closed. The photos on the website showed a 4 poster bed. We had a squeaky small double and a single (booked a double). Bland rooms. No tea or coffee on offer. Gym opens at 10 and we check out at 11. Really dated. Smell of cigarettes and damp. Britannia you really should be ashamed to put your name to this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple