All reviewstgi fridayslarge tescotrafford centreroad noisemain roadclean roomscosta coffeevisiting familycomfortable bedgood nights sleepconvenient locationplenty of parkingfamily roombudget hotelexcellent staygreat value for moneyheaton park
Reviewed 19 October 2017

Ruined my vacation with my kids, came back from shopping in Manchester,bedcovers were pulled up to pillows ,there was clean towels upon closer inspection floor wasn't hoovered then I checked bed ,I pulled back covers the sheets we're still all wrinkled up the way I left them when I got out of bed ,bathroom had still toothpaste on worktops and bath wasn't cleaned the tea making facilities still had tea stains on worktop, the manager Sasha agreed with the state of the place but was very unhelpful in finding me and my kids another room ,my complaint about her and the room is with premier inn head office,I have photographic evidence of how bad of of a experience I had ,if you choose to stay in this premier inn please check bedding before you enter as sheets aren't always change for new guests, so be aware !

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
WhitbreadHotels, Premier Inn Team at Premier Inn Manchester (Prestwich) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Hi Glynn,

Thanks for your review.

I'm really sorry to hear of your disappointment with the room service provided by housekeeping during your stay at Manchester Prestwich. Housekeeping teams carry out a full service every 4 days and a light make up (emptying bins, replenishing tea, coffee & towels etc) on days between this. You can request a full service at any time however. I do apologise if you were unaware of these measures.

However I am pleased to know that the manager was able to assist with offering a new room to resolve this matter for you remain comfortable.

I do hope this can be resolved with Guest Relations.

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay.

Kind Regards,

Sharelle

Reviewed 12 October 2017

In the leafy suburb of Prestwich, surrounded by the usual out of town shopping culprits, this is an easy to find location, handy for Manchester (about 20mins by car into city centre) without being manic, and as such has decent parking.

My room was up to the usual Premier Inn consistent standard. Clean, comfy bed, Decent food on location. Bang on for the money.

There isn't full catering at this location, so it's a limited dinner menu, and i was told that the dinner, drink & breakfast deal wasn't available there, and the breakfast was a buffet breakfact (continental and hot english style)

Although within a retail park, the noise quietens down around 10. Felt safe and secure. Would recommend for folks who don't need to be in the city centre.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Ideal location for my business trips into Manchester.......friendly staff.....good restaurant.......would recommend this hotel if your looking to stay over in the area.
Good value for money, I've stayed at this hotel on numerous occasions and some of the staff do recognise me and say hello, which is very welcoming ..

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 October 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 October 2017

The hotel was clean queit and staff was very friendly. It is my 2nd time staying with in one of their locations and both times were very good. My mother and I both enjoyed our experience and would recommend them to others. The value is great and nice facilities.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family