Abbey Hotel(Redditch)
US$104
The Southcrest Manor Hotel(Redditch)(Great Value!)
US$48
PremierInn.com
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Beoley Lodge(Redditch)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewstrain stationshopping centrebeansfew minutes walkcar parkbreakfast was includedfree wifienglish breakfastclean hotelyogurtsofa bedcadbury worldplenty of parkingbudget hotelexcellent valueshort stayfamily room
Reviewed 3 May 2016 via mobile

Although the rooms are always good here the staff are awful (may I add the manager is above all the rudest ; his name is ansel). Booked double room and was given a two single beds. Arrived at reception to be greeted by the most miserable face but the worst part was that me and my partner had to wait ten minutes before anyone appeared to check us in. They keep a deposit and don't give it back with no sufficient backing. Awful awful awful

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tmlopez
HIERedditch, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Birmingham, Redditch, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2016

Dear tmlopez,

Thank you for your feedback from your recent stay with us. Please accept my sincere apology we didn't meet your expectations on customer service. I can assure you this wont happen again as with your feedback provided I will ensure further training of all front desk staff to ensure all guest's are greeted with a smile and offer excellent customer service as expected. We try and be as informative as possible when booking of the card authorisation needed at check in to verify the card.

I hope this doesn't deter you from choosing to stay with us again. If you wish to discuss your stay please contact me.

Reviewed 3 May 2016 via mobile

Spent 2 nights in a family room with husband and 2 little kids. It was neat, comfortable, provided the basics that you would need (including a hairdryer), friendly staff, good quality bedding and towels, an average breakfast and free parking. It is great value for money and a good hotel for the price you pay. Location is good in respect of shopping facilities and restaurants, but is located right next to the freeway. It was not noisy, though. I would recommend this hotel for short low budget stays.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family

Hello Addy13,

Thank you for your amazing 5 star review!

I'm pleased you and your family found our hotel facilities perfect for your family needs. I'll be passing onto the team all your kind words on how you found the facilities clean to the friendly staff.

We look forward to welcoming you back for your next journey!

Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights with my family, four of us in a family room and we were very happy with the location which is just a few minutes walk to the train and bus stations and the kingfisher shopping centre. The staff were friendly, the breakfast was nice and the hotel was clean. If your looking for somewhere which won't break the bank but will be comfortable and convenient then u really can't go wrong here. The only thing u need to know is keep your room cards away from your mobile phone, I kept mine in my phone case and It wouldn't work so had to go down to reception to have it reprogrammed. I had read reviews before staying here and some do seem to be a little fussy. All in all this is a good hotel for a good price and parking and breakfast are included. We will be going back again for sure.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family

Dear Rachel M,

Thank you for the kind review of your families recent stay with us!

I' pleased to hear you found the hotel location idea for your needs were just a short walk from the town centre and the shopping centre. I'm sorry to hear you experienced problems with your room keys but glad the staff were helpful and friendly! Your kind comments will be passed on throughout the hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back again soon!

Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

Booked a night here the day after I'd got back from Iraq & had booked a double room. Upon arrival advised it was a twin room, felt like a 10 year old on my first sleepover, not to mention I'd not seen my partner for 6 weeks! Beware of the small print when booking.

Also upon arrival advised by the receptionist that they had to take 50p from the card used to book the room with which wasn't a problem, until 50p turned into £50! We found this out after we'd returned home so phoned hotel & spoke to same receptionist who blatantly lied & said she'd said £50!

The breakfast was not fit for a dog let alone a human being. The selection of food for breakfast was limited to bacon, sausage & toast. The bacon was so dried out it was like eating cardboard, the sausage was also the same but the insides had nearly evaporated, but a plus point, the toast was good! They did also have a good selection of cereals & yogurts. But after weeks in Iraq I was looking forward to the English breakfast that was advertised.

The room itself was actually ok & no major issues with it apart from the bed situation. It was also very clean.

The whole experience was below being very poor from start to finish, but being blatantly lied to was the final straw. I'd rather stay on a park bench in subzero temperatures than use this chain of hotels ever again!

Apart from the above, it was a top weekend!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank MargateMafia

Dear MargateMafia,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback from your recent stay with us.

Please accept my sincere apology we didn't meet all your expectations. We try and be as informative as possible when making the reservation of the requirements at check in of the pre-authorisation so their isn't any surprises. We also try and provide a fresh hot and cold buffet breakfast for all guest's and if any concerns or requests our team are on hand ready to help! All you feedback will be passed on within the team for improvement.

If you wish to discuss your stay in more detail please contact me directly.

I hope this doesn't deter you from choosing to stay with us again.

Reviewed 28 April 2016

Stayed here for two nights while working in the centre of redditch
rooms and locations were good, free parking which is brilliant
the breakfasts at the hotel wasnt the best ive had but it seried a purpose
as for the check out this really let me down and is the reason i will not be staying here again
was in the queue of 5 other hotel guests waiting to check out and there was only one member of staff on the desk, who kept answering the phone and dealing with queueries, no other members of staff came and helped , i stood in the queue for over 25 mins. not brilliant
maybe customer service may need improving

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business