“Excellent Indian Food”
Review of India Grill

India Grill
Ranked #18 of 112 Restaurants in Indiana
Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

India Grill has some of the best Indian food anywhere. If you're looking for ambiance, this isn't the place. The restaurant is very cramped with a few metal chairs and four tables. The lunch box is a fantastic deal with much more food than I can eat. If you don't like the close quarters, order take out. If you like Indian food, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 4 October 2015

The India Grill is primarily at take out place with 4-5 tables. The atmosphere is nonexistent but the food is great. My favorite is the Mango Chicken and Naan.

Reviewed 20 July 2015

Very small, only 4 tables, but amazing food! Have had Indian food in many restaurants but this was outstanding. Best Tikka Masala I've ever had and my wife lover her Palak Paneer. Very friendly host. Worth a visit. We'll be back.

Reviewed 12 July 2015

The food is amazing. I like the lunch box meals. They are enough for 2 meals for me. The lamb lunchbox is my husbands favorite and I like the vegetarian. They are served with naan, rice, Dahl, veggie and meat. The vegetarian lunchbox has 2 veggies. Great food good value.

1  Thank 10Yarie
Reviewed 28 April 2015 via mobile

Dropped in for lunch before a meeting. Got a lunch special, lamb curry. Choice of spice, mild medium or "spicy." Love spicy food and am 90% disappointed when asking for spicy. Not this time. Excellent flavors. Lot of rice, eggplant, and lentils in different parts of my nice sized divided plate. And the lamb was "spicy!"

Ok, four tiny tables, and grab a drink from the fridge. I came to eat and was not disappointed by the food.