“Great place to just relax”

Pines Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Indiana
Pines Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Indiana B&B and Inns
Reviewed 27 May 2016

If you are ever traveling through Western Pennsylvania near the town of Indiana, be sure to stay at the Pines B&B. Sami is an incredible hostess and makes you feel at ease from the moment you meet her. She cooks an amazing breakfast and will accommodate your every need. Her husband Jack is very friendly, too, and also makes you feel very much at home. Their property is beautiful and spacious. The best plan is to stay a couple of nights so you can truly experience their warmth and generosity. We were there for three nights to celebrate our daughter's graduation from the local college. It was the perfect place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 16 October 2015

I found this bed and breakfast online and the location was halfway in between my camp and home (also sold on the hot tub). I arrived before my mother and Samuela greeted me with such warmth and sweetness I knew I had made the right decision. Every inch of this bed and breakfast is carefully decorated and meticulously clean by the "amish girls" according to Sammi. We walked the grounds and Jack let me hold one of their many Dutch rabbits. We picked the Sierra room because it was light and bright. Temper Pedic mattress with cozy robes in the closet. There was a mini fridge available with a few beers stocked, a microwave and a keurig to use. Agree with the other review- they are very informative, friendly and welcoming but not intrusive. My mom and I came back from dining in Indiana to a hot fire under the pergula (looked like it was out of an HGTV commercial) and wine. Hot tub was great, one of the best sleeps of my life. The breakfast was chef quality & covered every food group. There was hot tea, coffee & water. My mom and I said to eachother that it was so nice to be taken care of instead of taking care of everyone else for a change. Want to go back in a month or so already with my boyfriend. :)

Room Tip: Addison has the biggest bed, Sierra has the temper pedic mattress
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank kelly r
Reviewed 25 September 2015

Beautiful small inn with charm and warmth! When we came down to breakfast the table setting looked like it came out of Southern Living. Sammie must love to cook ...stratas, omelets, fresh baked goods. What a delight. If you are in Indiana PA, do not stay in the one of the 3 hotels ..... stay at the Pines. It is a million times better!!

Room Tip: each room has its own personality ..we stayed in the Julie, but all of them are great rooms
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank wellsklb
Reviewed 17 July 2015 via mobile

I booked my stay after reading all of the positive reviews on Trip Advisor. I was warmly greeted by Jack and Sami and immediately felt right at home. Along with the comfortable room I also enjoyed some relaxation in the hot tub. The breakfast was more than expected with fresh vegetables from the garden and fresh eggs from the chickens roaming the property. I plan on staying here again and hopefully bring some family and friends.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 February 2015

Sammie and James were amazing. Their love and care for others is portrayed in every little detail from the lovely decor to the scrumptious breakfast. They are thoughtful and kind. We will be been soon.

• Stayed: February 2015