“Beautiful Family reunion”

Pines Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Indiana
Pines Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Indiana B&B and Inns
Reviewed 25 September 2015

Beautiful small inn with charm and warmth! When we came down to breakfast the table setting looked like it came out of Southern Living. Sammie must love to cook ...stratas, omelets, fresh baked goods. What a delight. If you are in Indiana PA, do not stay in the one of the 3 hotels ..... stay at the Pines. It is a million times better!!

Room Tip: each room has its own personality ..we stayed in the Julie, but all of them are great rooms
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank wellsklb

Reviewed 17 July 2015 via mobile

I booked my stay after reading all of the positive reviews on Trip Advisor. I was warmly greeted by Jack and Sami and immediately felt right at home. Along with the comfortable room I also enjoyed some relaxation in the hot tub. The breakfast was more than expected with fresh vegetables from the garden and fresh eggs from the chickens roaming the property. I plan on staying here again and hopefully bring some family and friends.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 February 2015

Sammie and James were amazing. Their love and care for others is portrayed in every little detail from the lovely decor to the scrumptious breakfast. They are thoughtful and kind. We will be been soon.

• Stayed: February 2015
2  Thank BellnTed
Reviewed 26 October 2014

I booked this B&B before travelling from Norway. I had never been to Indiana before, but many times to the US. I was excited before coming, how would this be?
I met Sammie the first evening at arrival, and she gave me the best welcome i could have wanted. The room were perfect for me, travelling alone, and studying at IUP. I found the house and place excellent, close to Indiana - downtown, but still out of the city.
I must write a few words about the breakfasts - perfect, tasty and plenty :-) Staying there for 3 weeks, i got different breakfasts every day, and Sammie is the best chef. If and when coming back to Indiana, i definitely will be back...! Thanks so much for nice talks, all your help and the most perfect stay - i felt at home.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Joneroksund
Reviewed 3 August 2014

The moment you meet Sami you know you have made the right decision. And then it just gets better and better! Sami has three rooms to book and as word continues to get out you better book early because I cannot imagine that anyone who stayed at The Pines once would not stay again. My wife and I stayed in the "Addison Room." Not overly spacious, but charming and comfortable, especially the kingsized bed! It is one of two rooms that share a bath which is not a problem for us, but we were a bit fortunate in that we had it all to ourselves. The dining room is attractively furnished as is the entire house which stands on 7 acres of land that is beautifully groomed thanks to Jack, Sami's husband. And, by the way, to start the day - a breakfast to "die for." Sami will "surprise" you with a culinary delight second to none. We were fortunate to have two delicious breakfasts and each in its own right was fabulous! Chances are pretty slim that we will be overnighting in Indiana, PA, again, but if we do I know who I am calling! Thank you Sami and Jack (and Ben the Airedale) for such a welcoming and wonderful stay.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple