All reviews wet room lovely hosts leeds bradford airport the pub elderly parents huge room easy access hearty breakfast friendly welcome attending a wedding on arrival comfy bed one night stay otley wharfedale hairdryer cereal
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Stayed for One night prior to attending a rally in the area. room was spacious and airy, hosts were helpful and friendly. clean and tidy throughout and a nice breakfast the next morning finished off a pleasant stay at a reasonable price

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 January 2017

What a lovely place this is. The room was absolutely spotless, cheerful, with a very comfy bed and a lovely powerful shower. Couple this with views to die for from the bedroom window!
Our breakfast was cooked to order and was delicious. So nice to find somewhere that can cook bacon properly.
Our welcome from our host was warm and friendly, and our dogs were made more than welcome.
Can't recommend this place highly enough
On a down side, the pub at the end of the track let us down somewhat. We went in for a meal with our two dogs. Of the only two tables in the bar where you're allowed to sit with dogs, we were told that these are booked, every Saturday, by the same people. We later discovered that they hadn't turned up! So we ended up having to drive around to find somewhere to eat; which we didn't want to do. I would suggest that if you want a doggy friendly table in the pub you ring up beforehand and try to book it. Failing that, The Royalty served a very nice hotpot.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lynne B
Reviewed 17 January 2017

I was in Ilkley for a conference so stayed at the Chevin End Guest House for one night. I had called Anne previously to confirm the room and let her know when I would be arriving. She met me at the guest house and showed me my room. I was immediately impressed. I had room 6. It was light, spacious and airy with a beautiful view. The bathroom, which was also a wet area, was lovely and the whole room was clean and modern. Breakfast was included in a very reasonable room rate. All in all I loved my stay and thought the guest house was great value for money.

Room Tip: Room 6 has lovely views
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Carmen G
Reviewed 28 December 2016

We had a spacious room with ensuite wet room, designed for the disabled with grab rails. We didn't need this extra facility, but some may. Our two dogs were welcome and there was a field 2 minutes away where we could exercise them. Good views of the lovely countryside and endless walking on the Chevin nearby. Plenty of parking. Good wi-fi and plenty of sockets and hairdryer.

Room Tip: Very quiet in single storey courtyard rooms A very good cooked Breakfast was served in the farmhouse.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 November 2016

Travelling to a days training and got here quite late - about 7:30, very dark, accidentally went to the Inn by mistake. Very friendly lady came out and showed me to the room.

An old converted courtyard with massive thick walls, great place with cosy feel - was a little confused by the 20+ power outlets in the one room, but as the owner said 'better to have too many than not enough'.

Room was warm and bed was comfortable, breakfast was served the next morning in the dining room as was fresh and tasty. Would definitely go back and definitely recommend.

Forgot to say plenty of free parking.

Room Tip: courtyard rooms are great
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business