This was the first time I traveled to a country that I had never been to on my own. From the moment I arrived at the Villas de Palermo I felt comfortable and safe. The activities that were organised enabled me to make friends right away. The food was good. The accommodation was spacious, very clean and had spectacular views. The staff were quick to smile and always willing to help. It was my first visit, but I was in the minority. Almost everyone I met had been there before; that speaks more about the place than anything I could possibly write.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palermo Hotel and Resort is located in San Juan del Sur, a city that bridges Costa Rica and Nicaragua on the Pacific Ocean. The hotel features 50 villas, poolside spa, flexible in-room work spaces, full-kitchens and room service, wireless broadband connectivity throughout the property, as well as both large and small, air-conditioned conference and meeting spaces. Villas are for rent by the day, week or month, as well as for sale as vacation homes. Terraza de Palermo Restaurant and Bar offer a dramatic dining experience overlooking the tropical pool and sunsets into the Pacific Ocean. Locally sourced, vegetarian, vegan, healthy and Nicaraguan meal service available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Villas de Palermo Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas De Palermo Hotel And Resort
- Villas De Palermo Hotel San Juan Del Sur
- Villas De Palermo Hotel & Resort Nicaragua/San Juan Del Sur