2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$214
Hotels.comUS$214
HIExpress.comUS$214
TravelocityUS$214
PricelineUS$214
HurbUS$223
All reviews room was clean train tracks the breakfast area convenient location definitely stay here again cereal danish
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 August 2020 via mobile

getting Into next room I was disgusted again with the condition on the bathroom. It was just as dirty as the first one. Thankfully I had Lysol wipes and cleaned the bathroom in order to allow my daughter to use it. The amount of dirt and hair on bathroom floor was unacceptable. The fitted bed sheet was on the bed inside out!!! What cleaning person makes a bed at a hotel and can’t put the sheet on correctly!! Breakfast was grab and go except they didn’t have what we requested (Bagels). My cousins room was also unacceptable. They found other people’s belongings on the floor near the bed and the bathroom was also gross!!!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Lisette V
Reviewed 19 April 2020

We stayed here for a nice trip to Hershey. The staff was very friendly and the hotel was not far from Hershey Park. This hotel pays close attention to detail and they ensure that every guest leaves satisfied. Staff also greets you when you walk in and out of the hotel. I would for sure stay here again and would highly recommend.

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed 26 January 2020

Most aspects of a hotel one usually considers were met here: cleanliness, friendly and professional staff, great breakfast. The one sour note was location close to RR tracks and the sounds of the trains through the night could disturb a light sleeper. Apparently, the trains are not allowed to sound whistles through this area, but their clickity clacks can damage a good night's sleep.

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank Chris L
GSM_AGM, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hershey (Harrisburg Area), an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We're very proud of our exceptional staff. We're looking into amenities we can offer to help guests sleep well at night, and will look forward to hopefully seeing you again in the future so we can suit your needs better.

Reviewed 9 November 2019 via mobile

This is a “slightly better than most” Holiday Inn Express experience.

As expected, the pillows are big with the choice of firm or soft. Also, as expected, the breakfast is tasty with fresh fruit, good oatmeal and a nice cheese omelette.

Better than expected: a nice treadmill (but the fitness center is in the basement and hard to find) and an automatic HVAC unit that did a real nice, quiet job keeping the temperature right. Directv is featured.

I thought the mattress was just ok. I also thought the lighting in the hallways was uncomfortably bright.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Mike S
Reviewed 28 October 2019

There was so much hair covering the shower--an actual hairball stuck to the shower wall and dripping down to some leftover soap scum. Weird mysterious brown spots on the walls? Another, worse brown stain on one of the sheets. Don't really want to know what that was from. In general the hotel looked like it could use a little repair due to little holes in the walls etc, which is fine, but at the very least I expect a clean room, which did not happen.

Date of stay: October 2019
2  Thank itswhitty
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hershey (Harrisburg Area), an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2019

Hello itswhitty,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your stay at our hotel.

We offer basic amenities yet efficient service and I see that we've missed the mark. I''m sorry to hear your dissatisfaction due to the poor condition of the room and bathroom. What you describe isn't what we promised and not the experience we want you to remember us.

I shared this with our hotel management and trust that your feedback will be used as a reference for the improvement of the services offered. I also sent you a private message to discuss this further.

We appreciate you choosing us for your lodging needs. I hope you'll give us another chance to host your stay again and show you our commitment to providing exceptional service.

All the best,