Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$220
PricelineUS$220
TraveluroUS$236
Hilton Garden InnUS$220
1,090 results
All reviews front desk hershey park fast food indoor pool staff was friendly hot tub giant center hgi lobby attractions harrisburg
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 November 2021

The hotel staff did not seem excited - the next morning after we mentioned at the desk upon check out that we took cold showers they seemed uninterested. Asked to speak to get credit, staff said call manager

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 21 November 2021 via mobile

As you walk into the hotel it seems nice until you get to your room, upon entry our bathroom door wouldn’t close all the way, the beds are basically cardboard, there is a problem with the ac where it would go from 60° straight to heat. there was no control over it. on the first night we had realized a roach crawling up our wall. would not recommend this hotel they wouldn’t even give us an extra 45 mins to an hour to checkout

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 November 2021

I paid extra to have breakfast included thinking it would be easier than finding a place with three kids in the morning.

Biggest mistake ever.

As I was trying to get the kids cereal from the buffet a woman came over and told me to go sit and she would do that. I figured it was a covid thing and sent my kids and husband to a table so I could order their cereal. After a moment and hearing her lose her temper with another guest I joined my family to wait.

Twenty or so minutes later and no cereal with three kids you can imagine how my patience were holding up. I found a little cafe within walking distance and we were about to leave when she came over and said “you think I want to be waiting on you?” Which was followed by a laugh and “what can I get you?”

Assuming she’s just really bad at jokes I placed our orders. She then tells me that I can get anything I want from the buffet. I should have left. But I didn’t. She proceeded to tell my husband he was ugly. And I wish that had been the worst of it.

After I left to get the cereal she told my husband in front of my children that they couldn’t possibly be his because they were so cute. I didn’t know about this until he told me later when I was recounting the incident for my sister in law.

Once we finally get our food it’s cold. She keeps trying to give us these freaking sunny side up eggs we did not order and she told me I never ordered a pancake for my son. Who essentially went without breakfast.

I tell her to forget about the pancakes and leave because I’m about to lose it.

I ask to talk to a manager as I check out. To be fair, he seemed genuinely disturbed by the whole thing and I’m not the best communicator when I’m upset.

So we went about our business in Hershey and I just checked the bank to see two 16$ charges to the hotel I can only assume is for a the cold eggs and I’m livid all over again. I paid extra to have breakfast included, have the worst service ever, my Marine Veteran husband insulted, and have someone tell my children their father isn’t their father and we got to pay $32 extra dollars for the experience. Not only will I not stay here ever again. I doubt I’ll ever stay in a Hilton hotel again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 November 2021

Very nice Andrew helped us when we got new board games he is very kind he is amazing very comfortable beds were Amazing they make you feel great and comfortable and fitting in perfect pool it is indoors

Date of stay: April 2021
Jeremy Rodriguez, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Garden Inn Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2021

Thank you for the feedback. We are glad you had a wonderful stay with us and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 26 October 2021

The staff at reception were more interested in talking to each other than servicing us. They were not very friendly or welcoming. The bathroom needed the mold removed from the corners of the tub. No breakfast on Tuesdays.

Date of stay: October 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Jeremy Rodriguez, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Garden Inn Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We apologies about your stay. We will take this feedback and share it with out team to work hard to make this better. We hope to make it better for any future stays with us.