“Good food”

Add it.
Brothers Pizza of Lamar
Ranked #5 of 5 Restaurants in Howard
Reviewed 31 August 2017

The food was excellent. Thought it was just pizza. Wasn't what we were expecting, but looks can be deceiving.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Our family stopped here while vacationing in the area. So lucky to have found this place. The food was delicious and a great value for the prices. We ordered sandwiches and pizza. The owner was friendly and surprised us with garlic knots while we waited. The lunch specials are a bargain even without the surprise extras. It was a perfect spot to stop at for lunch. I wish we lived closer!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Ordered delivery. They told me it would take 45-50 minutes. It took an hour and 20. Jalapeño poppers were cold. Roast beef sub literally has 2 small slices of roast beef and tons of lettuce. I ordered jalapeños on my sub and there were literally 3. See photo. Bread was good but the rest not at all. Big disappointment after a long day at work.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

We were very happy and hungry like ready to pass out ravished! They took our order medium pizza, and while we waited they surprised us with garlic knots! They were so nice. The garlic knots were amazing and fresh. Never been to a place where they paid attention to their customers as well. Small place but I would want to go again if in the area.

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank 123beachbabee
Reviewed 21 June 2016

The owner is a very sweet man. Their pizza is really good due to the fact he uses the best ingrediants.
When we lived down there, we got pizza and subs all the time. Last year we moved and I miss it. However, when we were packing and moving, we patronized them about every other day, if not every day. On moving day, we put in a big order for us and the movers. He didn't have a driver and I couldn't get out of my driveway because of the trucks so he closed down the shop and ran it over himself. He even threw in paper plates a roll of paper towels and a couple of two liters of soda. You just don't find that kind of service very often.

Date of visit: July 2015