1,325 results
All reviews room was clean continental breakfast waffles pa turnpike would stay again coffee maker popcorn microwave philadelphia
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Property is clean and updated; lobby is lovely. Breakfast didn't have a single item that was not sugared - large variety of cold cereals, sweetened oatmeal, white and white-raisin toast, sweetened yogurt, and waffles plus fresh fruit. Room was extremely clean and updated - very comfortable. Because of heavy rain in the area, my work schedule changed and I checked out after one night of my 2-night reservation. I was not refunded for the 2nd night, not even partially. My rating would have been a 5 if I had been refunded.

Stayed: September 2018
jzapata, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Horsham Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for letting us know about your stay we are happy you liked the new like look we have. We will take all yo7ur comments in to consideration, thank you!

Reviewed 7 September 2018

The price was excellent but the rooms were moist and damp which left a mildewey smell. The bed, carpet, and towels felt wet due to all the moisture in the room. The bathroom towel over the tub was not changed and the toilet paper holder was dusty and very nasty.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 September 2018

Overall, my review of this hotel is positive as we enjoyed our stay, and the room was nice and clean. But people with (food allergy's/ or fussy eaters) Beware. The breakfast was very basic (a real carb heavy) breakfast. They only had low fat yogurt, with (no regular) yogurt available. So if you are not on a diet, or you don't like (low fat) items - you are out of luck. Also they had (1) type of fruit, and apple, but I was happy to see fresh fruits, so this is not really a complaint. But it would have been nice to see other fruit options. But my real concern is about the (milk). In a world were many people are going vegan, or just wanting something other than (cows milk) - they did not have any alternative milk options - so for those who don't use 'cow's milk' your out of luck here. Now some may say, who cares, however, this becomes a 'big' issue, as they had lots of cereals but if you couldn't drink the milk, it means 'no cereal' either. So your breakfast options becoming even more limited, and you end up eating a slice of toast (no bagels), coffee/tea and a waffle. For me, I do hope that Wyndham will address this issue, as the kitchen staff are aware of these issues, as several people have complained in the past,. But sadly, the hotel management has not made any efforts to rectify the issues, or to add any additional options.So yes, it was a nice hotel space, but just plan to visit a restaurant for breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
jzapata, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Horsham Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our team and property! I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay overall and our team provided friendly service. I also want to thank you for you're feedback.

Reviewed 31 August 2018

We always enjoy our stay at this hotel. The rooms are clean and they offer smoking rooms, which is why I originally picked this hotel. We've stayed here 4 times in the last few years. Whenever I know we'll be traveling to this area, I always book a room here.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HelenandPeter7

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

The rooms in this hotel are old with old decor and definitely need a makeover. In fact the whole hotel needs renovating. Some rooms are smoking and some are non smoking which we really didn’t like. Our first visit to this hotel back in June of this year reeked of smoke in our room but we were so tired and it was only for one night so we put up with it. We chose it again because it was the closest we could find to Bryn Athyn that had space at the time.
The front desk staff were fake and robotic. There was no iron or ironing board in our room. On our second stay, the room smelled old and moldy even though the AC was on. It just wasn’t a good experience.
We’ve been coming to Bryn Athyn regularly because of the school but it won’t be the Days Inn anymore.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us at our hotel. We really appreciate your feedback and are very sorry for the conditions you encountered. We will address your comments with our team as we work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will come visit us in the future.