1,325 results
All reviews room was clean continental breakfast waffles pa turnpike would stay again coffee maker popcorn microwave philadelphia
Reviewed 29 July 2018

The hotel was clean, staff was friendly if I approached them, and the appearance was nice. I'm not sure who I spoke with on the phone, but perhaps I called the wrong location prior to arrival, because I had inquired about whether or not they had a pool. They do not, but they do have a fitness facility. This may have been my error. What made us regret our decision to stay here was the fact that the included breakfast was more like a snack bar. At all of the hotels we have stayed at in the past, they offered fruit, basic breakfast items such as toast, eggs, other breakfast meats, yogurts, and sugar free options. Our options were waffles, a plethora of sugary cereals, breads, and full sugar juices. I have a restricted diet, but because it was never an issue and I've always had hotel experiences where there was variety, I always felt that I could easily adapt to whatever was available. This was not the case with this hotel. We would not recommend this hotel to people who would like or have a need for alternative diets of ANY kind.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
jzapata, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Horsham Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Thank you for letting us know about your stay, we apologize for any confusion about a pool but no we do not have one. We do offer a free continental breakfast that is in the guidelines of Wyndham hotels that does include fresh fruit, yogurt, toast, waffles, cereal, juice and we have coffee available 24 hours.

Reviewed 22 July 2018

The budget hotel of choice in the area, based on location, reminds one of the old comedy series: Fawlty Towers. That reaction is when you are in a good mood and not after an afternoon spent in your room trying to sleep while hearing screaming children in the room next door or running down the hallways.
The lobby and several rooms here have had upgrades but not enough to recommend the property. The first room we were given was run-down and without working A/C. Attempts to adjust the A/C only produced hot air so we asked to be moved and the front desk staff was very nice about it. Our second room was MUCH better although very noisy for being a fourth floor room. You can tell a room has been redone when there is no worn carpeting on the floor, a back-lit sink mirror and spotless bathroom walls that look freshly tiled.
The safe in this room did not work and despite reporting it to the desk; nothing was done by anyone other than a maid who tried to open it with a power drill, while I was napping.
Breakfast is limited; an array of sugar coated cereals, a DIY waffle machine, sugary juices, low fat yogurts, hot oatmeal with toppings offered on the side, breads to make toast. Coffee is very good though, tea also available. Fortunately there are several breakfast alternatives located nearby if you don't mind finding them and paying for what is included in the room price.
Walls are thin- we could hear the Televisions in rooms on either side of us. On the whole the hotel is good for a night or so but not more. Dogs are very much in evidence here as it is pet friendly.Washers and dryers are available, if working.

Room Tip: toward the back parking lot and on a corner
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Prepcook
jzapata, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Horsham Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay with us at our hotel. We really appreciate your comments and are sorry to hear you had noise disturbance. We will address your comments as we work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will come visit us in the future.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Great prices, clean modern property. Liked the hard flooring in our room. Easier to use the walker. Coffee was hot and strong. On Saturday morning there was hot oatmeal and waffles in addition to cold cereals and Bagels and yogurt. Would have liked eggs but it was a free breakfast so....LOL

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jim M
jzapata, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Horsham Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay. I'm happy to hear you liked the new look of our rooms.We appreciate the review about our hotel.

Reviewed 6 July 2018

We stayed at the Days Inn in Horsham PA for 6 nights in early July, 2018. I had to go to the front desk 4 different times during our stay to get new room keys since neither of the ones we had would work. Only once was there any attempt to verify my identity before giving me new keys and that time I only had to provide a surname. Poor security! Housekeeping failed to make up the room one of the days we were there. Even though the room was a non-smoking room, one evening when we got back to the room it smelled very smoky. Walls are paper thin and you can hear everything going on in adjacent rooms, even televisions on low volume. Breakfast food selections limited compared to comparable properties.

Room Tip: Try driving a few more miles to a different hotel
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ColoTraveler303
jzapata, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Horsham Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us at our hotel. We really appreciate your comments and are very sorry for the conditions encountered and noise disturbance endured. We will address your comments with our team as we work to improve our guest experience.

Reviewed 4 July 2018

The first room we were given smelled awful. Not sure why, but terrible. Second room was better. The halls smelled like a smoking room all the time. Horrible to walk through. We were 2 couples and we checked out first. I specifically verified with the desk that I would only be charged for one of the rooms and the couple in the other room would pay for their room at checkout. To be sure, I asked for a receipt with only one room charged to my card. But when my friends checked out the desk told them I paid for their room. My friends called me the next day and I checked my credit card. Sure enough, even though I had a receipt for only 1 room, the hotel charged my credit card for both rooms.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
jzapata, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Horsham Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us at our hotel. We really appreciate your comments and are very sorry for the conditions encountered and any billing issues that might have happened. We will address your comments with our team as we work to improve our guest experience.