1,326 results
All reviews room was clean continental breakfast waffles pa turnpike would stay again coffee maker popcorn microwave philadelphia
Reviewed 4 December 2015

I stay at this location approximately every 2 months or so when I have to visit my parents. I am pleased with the upgrades to the rooms and the staff never disappoint.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
jzapata, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Horsham Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2016

Thank you for continuing to choosing our Days Inn while visiting Horsham. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed 3 December 2015

Room is clean and comfortable. Breakfast coffee is good, otherwise breakfast consists of breads, cereal, oatmeal and yogurt. Room offers good value for your dollar.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Days Inn Horsham Philadelphia is the best value in the suburban Philadelphia area. Thank you for choosing our Days Inn.

Reviewed 30 November 2015

I was excited to finally stay at this hotel. It has always been booked up when I was in town. Now after staying there, I don't understand why. I stayed there over the long Thanksgiving weekend, checking in on Thanksgiving day. I checked in just after 3pm, their listed check-in time and my room was NOT ready. When I asked when it would be ready, I got a shrug of the shoulders and was told he "didn't know". I asked if he could check with housekeeping and he just gave me a dazed look and said "I don't know what to tell you". I wasn't till I asked for the manager that he picked up a radio and called someone. After 5mins they called back to say it was ready. By that time, more customers had come in and were concerned about there room availability.
The disappointment continued once in the room. Sadly, the amenities in the room were in bad shape. The heat/ac unit barely functioned, the in-room safe did not work at all. The toilet/shower room (sink & mirror were in the main part of the room) looked like it had been hastily repaired and their was dust and debris all over the floor & tub. Some of the towels were clean and soft, some were crusty like they'd been starched for a week. The TV/fridge/microwave worked fine. The bed was so-so in comfort and the pillows were quite old and flat. The WIFI was slower than dial-up and only worked intermittently. I asked about changing rooms/fixing the non-functional items and was told they were fully booked and no one could fix things till Monday.
This hotel was listed as 100% No Smoking and had signage everywhere in the building and the place smelled like a full ashtray and I saw other customers smoking walking thru the hallways. The walls were paper thin, I could hear the adjacent rooms conversations, TV's, arguments,Sexy time, etc., etc. All three nights I was there, their were people sleeping in their cars in the back parking lot.

Room Tip: Pick another hotel...
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family

Days Inn Horsham Philadelphia continues to offer travelers clean and comfortable rooms at affordable rates. We appreciate your comments and thank you for choosing our Days Inn.

Reviewed 26 November 2015

Reviewed 26 November 2015

The Horsham Days Inn provided me with a quiet, comfortable, clean place to stay. The breakfast the next morning was a great convenience to me. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I hope to stay there again one day.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for staying at Days Inn Horsham Philadelphia, the very best value in the greater Horsham area.