“Relaxed, easygoing environment with very good food”
Review of Jensz Cafe

Jensz Cafe
Ranked #30 of 66 Restaurants in Honesdale
Reviewed 28 March 2017

We stopped by after a business meeting while visiting Honesdale and Jensz was recommended to us. Very pleased with the recommendation, the atmosphere was peaceful and relaxed, the food was quick and tasty. No complaints from anyone at our table. We will certainly be back next time in Honesdale.

Reviewed 30 January 2017

heard the chicken at jensz was good and wanted to try the food for the first time and loved the service and they made me feel very confortable, was thinking about the next time I will be coming to Honesdale so I could stop for lunch.

Reviewed 23 January 2017

Walked in on a Sunday and sat at the center breakfast like bar area. There were a couple of girls in and out from behind the bar pouring coffee and making cappuccino for other guests. We waited about 7 or 8 minutes until we were acknowledged. We were only there for a couple of coffees. We ordered them and a muffin. The muffin was good and the coffee was good. The prices seemed reasonable. It could have left us with a better taste in our mouths if we were acknowledged upon entering. We were asking ourselves if we broke some kind of rule when we sat at the bar even though there were no signs saying wait to be seated.

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Looking for a cafe to have breakfast while my husband did some business in the area. Jennz had downtown store front that looked like I was in for a treat!! Inside was basic tables/chairs, very plain. Nice menu. Ordered decaf coffee which unfortunately had a cheap coffee taste. I was treating myself so I went all out & ordered the Stuffed French Toast. I did ask what it was stuffed with & I should've changed my order right then. When the waitress said Cream cheese, that's exactly what it was - a thick layer of cream cheese between 2 Texas French toast & covered in strawberries. The plain cream cheese should've been mixed w/ something sweet. It was disappointing but my own fault for ordering. Staff was nice & seems like a local favorite.

Reviewed 28 October 2016

Went here twice for breakfast. Fast friendly service and fine fare. Self seating in a warm friendly environment.