“Dinner on vacation”

China Castle Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 66 Restaurants in Honesdale
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 28 October 2016

Stopped at China Castle for dinner. Enjoyed a combo platter. Warm, friendly service, fine food at a fair price.

Reviewed 27 June 2016

When I was a boy, my parents would occasionally take the family out to a Chinese restaurant. The China Castle reminds me of the restaurants we visited; memories of some golden days. If you want nice decor, wonderful service and really delicious food, you have to try the China Castle.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

We found the food at China Castle to be fresh, nicely presented, and very tasty! I was happy to have leftovers to enjoy the next day. We have not been disappointed with any of the entrees we have ordered.

Reviewed 18 February 2016 via mobile

Orange Beef with extra red chili peppers. So excellent. They always cook the way I ask them too. Extra peppers extra hot. YumYum!! A1

Reviewed 9 February 2016

If you want a quiet dinner here is the place to go the food is good and service excellent. Price??? I didn't pay.