See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 August 2015 via mobile

My daughter and I spent a quick night at the Harvest Inn while visiting Honesdale. We enjoyed the cozy rooms and the delightful breakfast with a charming innkeeper. Everything was clean and tidy, I would do it all over again. The convenient downtown location was perfect!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 December 2014

I stayed here a couple of times and each time the staff treated me like I was a member of their own family and the breakfast they made was great, not only was it hot, but they made sure you had enough, and I can say that you will not leave the table hungry

Room Tip: any room is good
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Robert M
Reviewed 31 August 2014

This was my husband and mine's first stay at a Bed & Breakfast, we will definitely do it again. Mary & Tom made us feel welcome from the minute we stepped in the door. The home was clean and very well maintained. The breakfasts are excellent!! This was also our 10th wedding anniversary, Mary & Tom went above and beyond to help us celebrate and make it special. There is a front porch that features a swing which I spent time on enjoying the quiet and the company. The B&B is a close walk to downtown Honesdale which features a lot of quaint shops and restaurants.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Elizabeth S
Reviewed 25 October 2013

I stayed here for four nights and would liked to have stayed longer. Mary and Tony McHugh are wonderful innkeepers: friendly, welcoming, engaging and interesting to talk to. Mary made the most delicious comfort food breakfasts all week.

My room was in the back so the road noise was less (it is situated on the main street through Honesdale). I loved sitting curled up on the sofa in front of the fireplace at night; it was a great room to unwind in. The McHughs welcomed me into their home and made me feel at home.

Honesdale is not a hotbed of four star resorts, so if that is what you are expecting, you will be disappointed. But if you are looking for a comfortable, charming and unpretentious atmosphere, this fits B&B fits the bill.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the back, away from the road.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank doublereeder2
Reviewed 10 August 2013

Stayed here for two nights and could not have been more welcomed by Mary - excellent hostess and excellent breakfasts thank you we will be back.
The hotel is in an ideal place for seeing Honesdale on foot and anything you want to know ask Mary. Excellent Mexican restaurant where you can take your own alcohol but do not try to purchase it from the Wayne - obnoxious, rude staff!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family