“Good salads, soup, sandwiches, and dessert”

Branko's Patisserie du Jour
Ranked #3 of 3 Bakeries in Honesdale
Cuisines: European
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

I've been here a bunch of times and always enjoy what I eat. French onion soup, Vivaldi salad, and patisserie du jour sandwich are my favorites, but don't skip dessert either. I recommend the chocolate dome, fruit tartlet, or chocolate croissant. More expensive than some other lunch spots in Honesdale, but quality is definitely there.

1  Thank lalaleslie
There are newer reviews for Branko's Patisserie du Jour

Reviewed 23 February 2017

The food was beyond amazing, The best tomato soup I ever tasted, the sandwich was delicious and the homemade, we thought we were in a France when the pastries came out!! The service could not have been any better , Lynn was caring and very attentive to us. Can't wait to go back and now try breakfast.

they are only open for breakfast and lunch, not dinner. they are open from 7 am-2 pm

1  Thank TonyOysterBay
Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

Had the black forest ham and cheese on fresh baguette bread. Generous sandwich that was delicious. I especially like the bread. It is crispy on the outside and makes for a wonderful sandwich. I am also happy to say that I had the French Onion soup. French Onion is one of my favorite soups and I believe that this was the best bowl of it that I have ever had. I've been driving past this place for years and missing out. I will be sure to stop more often.

Reviewed 9 July 2016

Yes, the atmosphere and food will remind you of being in Paris, and the food is very good. But it will also remind you of being in Paris for the terribly rude and even nasty hostess (owner) and wait staff. If you don;t mind that attitude towards the customer, then enjoy the food.

4  Thank diner17618
chefbranko49, Owner at Branko's Patisserie du Jour, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2016

Thank you for your recent review. We are very pleased that you enjoyed the atmosphere and food at Branko's Patisserie. It is although with regret that you felt that we were rude.
Our intentions are always to create an atmosphere of the Paris that we have experienced with friendly and professional service. It's regrettable that we fell short on that level for you.

Reviewed 21 June 2016

We were lucky to be able to make reservations for their once in a while dinner on May 12, 2016. We were not disappointed, the dinner was absolutely out of this world. I had veal which was so tender and my companions each had the seafood dinners and were very pleased. The appetizers were excellent, the dessert was to die for. If you ever get the opportunity to have dinner there, it is worth it. (They serve dinners sporadically during the year.)

1  Thank ANNE C