“Still Excellent!”

Branko's Patisserie du Jour
Ranked #3 of 3 Bakeries in Honesdale
Cuisines: European
Reviewed 3 March 2015

I reviewed Branko's Patisserie a couple of years ago and I've been there since then. My husband and I went again recently and we were not disappointed. They serve the same excellent food that we've experienced before. The atmosphere was still warm and inviting.

This time, i tried one of their specials, Fricassee of Chicken. I have never had such a flavorful gravy as that which was served on the chicken and Jasmine rice. A delicious salad was served along with that. My husband had the smoked turkey breast sandwich with Gouda cheese. He had coffee which is always very good there.

I'm looking forward to my next trip to Honesdale just to have lunch there!

There are newer reviews for Branko's Patisserie du Jour

Reviewed 3 March 2015

Had the best tomato soup and croissant. And the others with me had eggs Benedict which was fresh and delicious.

Reviewed 29 January 2015

Made it In time today for lunch. Had the special. Tuscan Tomato soup and Asiago Ravioli. I love coming to this place. I must find a way to sneak up here more often.

Reviewed 2 September 2014

Stopped for lunch after learning about this restaurant on a local TV show. Restaurant has limited seating and was full with diners on a Thursday but we were able to secure a table after a short wait. Note that the restaurant does not accept credit cards. You order at a counter from a blackboard menu that changes daily and your food is brought to your table by servers when it is ready. Lobster roll was one of the specials and was delicious. My lobster roll came with fresh greens and a hard boiled egg. Save room for dessert, the chef is actually a trained pastry chef and the dessert choices are endless. A true hidden gem in a neat little town.

Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch today and tried the turkey sandwich. Even though this is a standard lunch item, the presentation and extras were amazing. The sandwich was a little hard to eat but the flavor was wonderful. They are cash only which is really a shame but I would stop by the atm any day to eat here again.