“Great bagels”

Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Honesdale
Price range: US$2 - US$15
Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Breakfast, lunch, coffee, baked goods in a clean campy atmosphere! Voted best bagels! Boar’s Head deli products. Vegetarian, vegan and gluten free available. Catering and bagel baskets. You need it- we do it!
Reviewed 5 January 2016

I get bagels every Sunday morning from Camp Umpy's. My family loves them. I especially like the French toast bagel.

Reviewed 18 November 2015 via mobile

I work in the Honesdale area and come into umpys quite frequently. I love this place everything they make is made fresh every day or sourced in from local farms dairies bakeries etc. People might gripe about the prices but they are well worth it your money knowing that you are getting home made items from the local area and supporting those places.The employees are all friendly and make a point to try and remember your name, which is a welcome sight in the mornings.

Reviewed 9 September 2015

My family loves the bagels from Umpy's. We have tried several flavors and my favorite is the jalapeno. Their breakfast sandwiches are very good as well. The everything bagel with fresh veggie cream cheese is great as well. The coffee was not great but the bagels will keep us coming back again and again. I have yet to taste a bagel that is better than those from Umpy's.

Reviewed 8 August 2015 via mobile

The best bagels, large sandwiches. Coffee and juices. Cute campy themed interior. A definite stop when I visit Honesdale.

Reviewed 10 July 2015

Best bagel for Honesdale area, do not compare to authentic NYC bagel - HOnesdale restaurants close early and open early, get them while there hot.