All reviews memorial day weekend fire truck rides camp store fran campers privacy blast bingo ages activities kids
Reviewed 28 May 2017

My family of 4 stayed here for the memorial day weekend, and overall we had a fantastic trip. Fran the owner was incredibly helpful - lending us a coffee cup, and little odds and ends that my kids needed during our stay. Fun activities were organized throughout the weekend (field day, fishing derby, mini put, fire truck rides), with lots of things for various ages to enjoy. My kids met loads of new friends, and everyone was very helpful and welcoming. The fishing was spot on, and the weather was a mix of rain and sunshine. There is no wifi - but i considered that a plus... at one point i found my kids had left all the electronics lined up on the counter of my camper, and gone to play basketball - without being asked. The showers were both clean and hot, with lots of privacy (locking stalls).

You know its a keeper when your oldest anti-camper child begs you to come back next year. We can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

This Campground was everything we hoped for and then some. Best group site we ever had. We are a group of 7 families that go on annual camping. And this was by far the best. Group site had pavilion, porta-potty, electric hookup and privacy we seek for group sites. Showers and restrooms were very clean and adequate even on busy holiday weekend. So much activities in the campground. Staff was very courteouse. Top of it was paper lantern flying activity organized for charity event by staff was really great. Our group even after a year still cherishes the memory of the trip.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 September 2016

We love coming here and fishing all day. This place is great for families or friends. I enjoy myself every time I am here. The staff was wonderful and past all my tests. I try to be a pain just to see reactions. They all passed. Some of the other guests not so much, but that is okay, everyone has their own opinion. I would come back again and again.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 September 2016

Whole family goes for the Labor Day weekend. Stay in two cabins which are well maintained and clean. The owner Fran is great. Everyone has a GREAT time. There are spaces for camping, and for RV. SMall lake on property for fishing and small boating. There is swimming pool and planned activities.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

My husband and I and friends stayed here over the weekend and had an amazing tim
We stayed on the lake so we were able to fish and cought a few big ones
We went to bingo and listen to the live band
If you want to relax and enjoy a well kept campground this is the campground for you
Everyone is so friendly and the owner is a wonderful women
We will we going back soon

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends