“Can't stop going back there.....”
Review of Java and More

Java and More
Ranked #16 of 66 Restaurants in Honesdale
Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

Great coffee...,fresh ground very premium coffee. Hot or iced. And one other reason I can't stop going back is the frozen hot chocolate frappe. It is addictive. Breakfast and lunch selections....make your own waffles and homemade quiches....wraps, sandwiches and salads. Try the roasted salmon salad...only 7.95

HotelWayne, Owner at Java and More, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2016

Thanks for your nice review.
We really try hard to make visiting Java&More a very pleasant experience...whether just to have some delicious beverages and spend time with friends or for breakfast or lunch.
Thanks for being a customer of our coffee shop located overlooking the lovely borough of Honesdale

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Had a recent stay at Wayne Inn, enjoyed their coffee shop very much. It's sort of hard to find in that it could be labeled better, entry is on the ground floor where the sign indicates the managers office. Head in and it's far bigger than you might imagine and with fresh roasted and ground beans the quality is a surprise too.

Hot coffee was very good and I also tried an iced coffee on the scorching hot day of my departure. Got a brownie to go, it was very good but I wish I'd asked them to cut it in half because it was huge and I didn't want to eat all that at once! When / if I'm in the area again I'd like to try the quiches, they looked good but I was off to the airport.

Gave it 5 stars because it was better than expected in the area.

WOW...what a lovely review.
We appreciate it very much.
Actually it is not that hard to find..we are located in the Wayne Inn which is Honesdale , the heart of Wayne County at the intersection of Rts 6 and 191

Reviewed 25 August 2016

Not only a good cup of coffee but lots of breakfast and lunch things too. Fresh, good quality and very inexpensive.

Thanks very much.
We pride ourselves on providing excellent beverages and food...all at very affordable prices.

Reviewed 29 July 2016

Very nice place, incredibly kind waitress, delicious beverages. I can recommend this place to everyone.

HotelWayne, Owner at Java and More, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2016

We are very appreciative of your review and that you like our coffee shop.
And thanks for your reccomendations

Reviewed 12 July 2016

I was here several times during my stay in Honesdale and had nothing but amazing service and coffee. The ladies that work here are super nice and make a wonderful latte. Nice selection of beer as well. Definitely a must visit if in Honesdale.