3 people are viewing this hotel
US$132
TravelocityUS$132
PricelineUS$144
Trip.comUS$154
All reviews econo lodge room was clean would stay here again hershey hospital medical center covered parking penn state location was perfect place to sleep continental breakfast great place to stay giant center pleasant stay minute drive hershey world great room staff was very friendly and helpful
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 April 2022

My wife only cares about the place being clean and this place was for sure. Nice place. We would stay here again if we come back to Hershey. Very close to restaurants and all the attractions. Did a concert at Giant Center

Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 18 March 2022

I needed a place to stay with little notice and didn't want to spend a lot. This is a clean and quiet roadside motel with a refrigerator and microwave in your room. None of the drama you might anticipate at a motel at this price point. Expect car sounds and the occasional noise from a neighbor's plumbing or people walking by, but overall this is a great value. If you're not fussy you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Date of stay: March 2022
Reviewed 13 February 2022

My daughter and I decided to go to Hershey a day before we went. After finding Escape Inn on Tripadvisor and reading the reviews, we called the motel to make a reservation, but they advised us to book online, as the prices were significantly less. It was my first experience with booking online, but it worked.

Escape Inn is in a great location! We got there late at night and were only using this place to sleep. It was fine! The room was spacious, clean, and contemporary. The beds were comfortable enough, although I didn't sleep well, but that didn't have to do with the bed. The pillows are very puffy (contributed to my poor sleep, but some people like full pillows).

There is an elevator through the lobby, but the lobby closes at 11:30 PM--unless it's just the desk that closes at this time, but I think that it was also the lobby. The hallways are outside; there are not indoor hallways. The night front desk clerk was nice enough. And the day time desk clerk was also nice.

The room did, at least at first, smell faintly of nicotine, but it was late, it was cold outside, and I didn't want to first have to switch rooms. Besides, the lobby/front desk would be closing very soon. I would stay here again, though.

Date of stay: February 2022
Amit Santesvar, Owner at Escape Inn Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2022

Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 1 January 2022

We have stayed here many, many times and we always have an enjoyable time! The rooms are clean and comfortable. Perfect location for visits to Hersheypark, the AACA museum and other attractions. Friendly staff is always ready to help and make you feel welcome! Will return!

Room tip: We prefer a second floor, rear room.
Date of stay: December 2021

Dear Traveler. Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I’m happy that you enjoyed your stay and I’m looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed 20 December 2021

Front desk was nice and friendly, let me check in very late. Easy check out. Room was very clean. Outside was loud but that is what you get when you have an outdoor facing room. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2021

Dear Guest. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant.